Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Last nights dream was really strange... nani!! And Alice, you were so right about Jack and the koi returning! Thankfully the Scooby Doo Gang didn't show up. :]
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm

@Alice(1):
ummm... I just summoned Russia. IDK why. but in order to beat you, for some reason I needed Russia. He creamed you. just, like, totally CREAMED you. XD

and I have NO IDEA why you're trying to apply logic to me.
That's something that almost NEVER works. XD

@Alice(2):
omg, they'd blow up!
or think I'm normal.
or just get totally sexually harrassed by me and have to go through years of mental and emotional therapy.

and Poland China was.... nose bleed
Poland is ALWAYS.... nose bleed

XD

Ciel was in last night's dream. he got beaten up by Billy Idol nose bleed
other than that, i don't remember what happened.

but Billy Idol was in it.
therefore.
nose bleed
and nate was in it. therefore...
: nosebleed : yeah, no, like, totally not.

but Billy remains very nose bleed worthy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:42 am

@Oz:

LMAO so apparently any of us could suggest anything to appear in your drams and it will. XD

*comes up with many naughty things you wouldn't want to see* Werid Dreams - Page 14 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:42 am

@Gil-

You...you....PERVERT! wahhh

Why do you always have to pick on me of all people? emo *fake sob*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 am

@Oz:

It's your fault for having such an obsorbing brain. XD

Your brain takes in anythign you see/hear/rad and converts it to your dreams.

Like right now after reading that, I bet I don't need to say those things cuz you just pictured it in your head.

therefore it's gonna appear in a dream or 2 of yours later on. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:15 am

@gil
whatever you thought of... I can make it a million times worse.

it is my one talent
aside from being almost humorously stupid.
that's my other talent.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 am

@Chesire:

I didn't actually think of anything. XD

I just said that to get Oz to think it.

Thats one of my talents. Tricking people into doing something they don't want to. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 am

Curse you Gil.. curse you! wahz One day I'm gonna get mah revenge!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:24 am

@Gil:
XD, oh, well, in that case...

@Oz
whatever she made you think of isn't half as dirty as what I think of on my own.

don't worry.
you're non-perv.

@Gil
can you use your talent on my to make me do my algebra hw?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 am

@Oz:

LMAO. Yeah right. XD

@Chesire:

prolly not, since I don't like math. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 am

@Gil
damn
let's start an 'i hate math' club.
I bet it'd have a lot of members.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 am

@Chesire:

Yeah, but really the only reason I don't like math is cuz I get sick of looking at long numbers. XD

Now if we start a "I hate Social" club..then i'd be prez. The subject bores me shitless. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 am

@Gil:
"Social"?
i don't even know what it IS and I'm bored shitless...
...what is it?
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 am

Well guess what I dreamed last night?

Munkustrap and Shimbleshanks were arguing over Demeter and then it was all of a sudden the scene changed to the Reinsworth mansion and Oz was missing and then Gilbert yelled "WAS IT MUNGOJERRIE OR RUMPELTEAZER?!" and then back at the junkyard Macavity runs in with Oz in ropes and he smiled and said "It was neither!" then he laughed like an evilish laugh. Then Graystripe runs in and hugs Munkustrap yelling "MY LONG LOST CUZ!" (Cause Munkustrap and Graystripe so look alike). Then Leafpool drinks a slushie and gets brainfreeze while Grizabella trips over Break and then Mr. Mistoffelees yells at Break for lieing there.

I am WAY TOO addicted to Cats, Warriors, and Pandora Hearts.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:20 pm

my dream was actually pretty normal last night.

a whole bunch of my friends and i were on a mission trip in monte carlo (which, in case you didn't know, is a fantastically rich country renowned for rich people and a poker tournament, so im not sure why we had to go on a mission trip there) anyways, we were in monte carlo. and we were looking at these huge mansions and we were like, oh, see? see what they don't have?

-note- my friends and i are not so fantastically wealthy that a monte carlo home is 'doing without'-

anyways, so about this time I realized we were all in silky panties, and then we decided we had to go on an epic adventure to find clothes before the elements got to us (we were staying in a five-star hotel)
so we went into a store with a big sign in a foreign language, and all they sold were fluffy dresses, so we bought some, and put them on, and realized we were naked (lately fluffy dresses=nudity in my dreams and I don't know why)
so we stripped out dresses off and were in our panties again and then, for some reason, we were happy and I woke up.

NOtICE: there was no poultry hat in my dream. I NOTICED at the end of my dream that there was no poultry hat!! where was my poultry hat?? why was it not in my dream??? there's one in EVERY dream i have, and has been for the past three years!!! why was there not poultry hat??? crying fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm

@Chesire:

Social is basically what your guy's "history/politics" is in Canada. XD
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 pm

@Gil: OH NOES!!! SOCIAL STUDIESSSS!!!!! (history is often called social studies...)
I actually like History... and math... and especially physics~! (I'm such a nerd >.<) I don't actually think there's a subject I dislike... Hhmm, oh well.

@Chessie: Yes. Yes, those are your talents. XD Failing at math and being perverted. (Don't sell yourself short, though; you're quite good at English!!)

@Oz: You do NOT want to see the inside of Chessie's head. o.0;
Hmmm... maybe a dancing star will appear next? Like from Dora the Explorer?! XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

oh.
I like that class.
whenever my history teacher talks, I get to imagine the hetalia characters acting it out
and if poland isn't in the discussion...

he can be found sunning himself in the background

but if i didn't have hetalia, I'd totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 pm

@Alice-
I think I''ll take your word for it XD
And OH GOD NO! OAO;; Not Dora the Explorer *shudders*

@Cheshire-
That's exactly what I do in History class. XD Hetalia made things so much more interesting. Like, if my teacher says a country's name I'll say, "Woot! Go *inserts their human name here*!" and everyone in the class stares at me like I'm a psycho. It's awesome.

@Gil-
Btw, I didn't have any pervy dreams last night! laughing I win~oh ho ho ho!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:51 pm

@Chesire:

Yeah but yours guy's is mostly history....ours is mostly politics now...actual "history" kinda ended back in 9th grade...T_T

@Oz:

Dude I never said you would dream it last night. I said it would likey appear in one of your dreams at some point. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 pm

@Gil
aww... that sucks... *huggles*
imagine everyone mentioned with BIG HEADS and little bodies!
XD
or in dresses. crossdressing politicians are guaranteed to make life better Wink
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm

@Gil: I like History, even if it's politics ^.^;
And Chessie's not in ninth grade~!

@Chessie: Yes, yes it does. ^.^ If I didn't have APH... I'd still like History class, just not as much. I mean, we're finally out of the BCE's, so now I like history more. (The only thing interesting in the BCE's was Rome... and kinda Greece, but mostly Rome.) which means now we're getting into the Dark Ages and the age of the Holy Roman Empire (which is good because I already know everything from doing hetalia conspiracy theory research) and... so yeah, now it's actually interesting.
I'm kinda half-excited for sophomore year's history... It's one of my two AP classes, so I dunno how hard it'll be, which is bad, but I kinda want it to be hard so I'm not bored, and... hopefully it'll be interesting.

@Oz: Teeheeheee let that be the next thing as reappears. XD

@Everybody: Isn't that what we ALL do in History/Social Studies?? I mean, I replaced 'World History I' on my schedule with 'Hetalia Backstories I' for a while... until I lost that schedule. I lose stuff a lot. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 am

Last nights dream was kinda weird. I forget most of it but I can tell you what I remember *should have typed all this in the morning*.

So I dreamed that me and my family were going on a vacation to New York City. We're having a great time until this weird guy comes out of no where and proclaims that he's x10 better than Obama and that he'll be taking over the world in a few minutes. He was wearing a long blue trench coat, was holding a pocket knife, and had a evil looking grin on his face. He pulled out a pocket watch and counted down the seconds before we all become his slaves. My oldest cousin throws a water balloon at him and the guy gets really pissed off and chases us all around town. I jump off a bridge and start drowning until a giant koi fish comes and swallows me up. It spits me out because apparently I don't taste very well and I find myself on a deserted island. The cast of 'Avatar:The Last Airbender' is there and they're all having tea. Zuko didn't like me very much so he threw me into the ocean where I'm just floating there for a while. Eventually I make my way back to New York and the crazy man is still on a rampage. My cousins tell me we have to get on a plane and go back home to California quickly before he catches up. While we're on the plane my oldest cousin says "Hey, how about we hack into his Facebook account and put 'is dead' in his status! It'll make him mad and stuff~durr hurr hurr!" Strangely enough everyone agreed to his retarded plan and so we did just that. When we got home my grandma decided we should go golfing so she takes us to Pebble Beach. On the car ride there I look through the back window of the van and see that weird 'take over the world' guy following us on a pink motorcycle. Then Jack appears and screams, "Bad ass spinach dip!"

Then I woke up. sweat drop I don't even wanna know the meaning of that dream...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:05 am

"Bad ass spinach dip!"??? LMAO WTF? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 am

^

I know right? Wtf. XD I know where the spinach dip part of that came from since my mom was eating some the other night, but I have no idea what made it so 'bad ass'. o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next