Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 pm

R-really? An idol? blush You're embarrassing me lol
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Yepyepyep. My dream idol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm

yea I want epic dreams like u have
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Last night's dream was a tad on the normal side compared to my others XD

I dreamed I was at a huge mall in a cable car. While everyone else in the car was chatting and laughing, I sat at the far end and drew in my sketch book. For some reason I was drawing Tamaki and Haruhi from Ouran cosplaying as Sebastian and Ciel from Kuroshitsuji (no idea where that came from). The drawing was coming out well and I was excited to show my friends when I was done. Some one bonks me on the head from behind and I turn and yell at them only to find that it was Jack. He smiled at me and said I shouldn't be isolating myself from everyone else... >///> and called me a beautiful girl. It was hard to stay angry at him after he said that so I listened to what he had to say. We talked for a while about trivial things and it must have gone on for an hour or so. He looked out the window in surprise and told me he had to be some where. Some how I felt saddened that he was leaving even though the guy torments me in my dreams every so often. He said that he had something he wanted to tell me before he left. I thought it was going to be something important so I begged him to tell me. He got super close to my face and whispered in my ear "I want fish sticks." Then jumped out of the cable car. ;;>_> The bastard! Later some how I found myself at my church dressed like Kikyo from InuYasha. There was a cosplay party going on near the sanctuary but as soon as I got there it was over. I was bummed out about it so I sat down on the ground in the rose garden. My cousin Evelyn (not her actual name because she searches her name on Google everyday) taps me on the shoulder and said I'm late for my uncle's funeral. I magically get back into my regular clothes and rush to the sanctuary as fast as I could. My two other cousins Jared and Christopher (also not their real names) told me we all had to walk down the isle to his coffin. I heard loud sobs from the pews but none of my cousins were crying (He is their father after all!). The preacher told me that I was his favorite niece. Gee maybe because I'm his only niece? After the funeral we all go to a grave yard to bury him. My cousin Evelyn's hair was super long in my dream and it got tangled around my foot. I could hear her hair ripping and tearing and I started to cry since I have hair phobia. Then I woke up.

If Jack appears one more time I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind Dx
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

lol i guess it's better to have jack in your dream

well i had two dreams last night

1: i dreamed iwas playing star ocean and only edge and faize was in edge was running around after getting lost and faize apeared then i woke up

2: i was at home and my ex was in he brought over a video game for us to play one and it turned out it was a video game on pandora hearts and you played as kid vincent O__o, my ex then kissed me and said, i'll lend that game to you and walked off, and i continued playing this ph vincent game O__o then i woke up,

i never thought vincent would apear in my dreams Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 pm

@Break

LMAO!! Nice dream! I wish there was a PH game XD That would be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm

lol yeah it would be if there was i doubt vincent would be the main playable character like in my dream lol
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

@ Break: ... That is hilarious!!

@Oz: Now, if this were a fanfic... I'd say that it means you're in love with Jack. Unfortunately, life is not a fanfic, so... Hmmmmmm. Your subconscious is trying to tell you something, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:43 pm

i remember a dream....it was a little weird i guess...

hmmm i remember being in my spanish class...i was yelling at someone. and then i remember seeing Alice... yuuppp...very special... -_-
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Me Alice, or THE Alice??

... Of course, you don't know what I look like, soooooooooo...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Last nights dream didn't make any sense XD and prolly not worth reading since it wasn't that interesting.

I dreamed I was at the little Japanese gift shop down town. I bought some Pocky and other snacks and took them to the cash register. The woman who works there rang it all up and said it cost me $4.41. I had no money on me at the moment so I called grandma and asked her if she'd come over and lend me some. I looked back at the register and I somehow read the price wrong. It was actually $411.11! I put some of my stuff back and came back to the register with only a few boxes of Pocky and a bento box. Now the price was $41.11. I had no idea what to do. Grandma would be furious if she knew I spent that much money so I only got one box of Pocky. It was now $4111,111.11!! I started to panick and the tiny Asian woman at the register started to laugh. She told me while I waited for my grandma to come that she would let me watch some television. She guided me to a small seat in the corner infront of a black and white television. I think what I was watching was Astro Boy..or something like that. Hours pasted and I was worried that I was going to be stuck there forever. I started to softly cry in my emo corner so the lady who owns the place said she would take me to dinner but didn't tell me where. She pushed me out of the store and it was pitch black. She said I was on my own and I had to look for a place to eat. She also mentioned that I would run into my brother and he would buy me a cheeseburger. I remember walking down the side walk trying to find my way home and some how ending up at a water park. @_@;; And that's all I can remember.

Now I'm afraid to go to that store D:
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:41 pm

@Oz: I would be too... *shivers in fear*

Vincent is dead tired- but she won't let me do her chem homework for her. She says that's cheating. I'm put out because I WANTED to do her chem homework... Darn you, friends with actual MORALS...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 am

@Oz: lovely dream Oz. XD

@Alice: bahahaa the Alice, Alice XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 am

Last night's dream was odd XD but short too.

I dreamed I was on a date with Light Yagami at an ice cream shop (ew). The lady who was serving me ice cream took a bite out of my cone before she gave it to me. Neither I or Light were bothered by this and ate our ice cream outside. It was dark out and cold so we went back inside. He took me to the men's bathroom and said he had something important to show me. He told me to look in the mirror and I saw Ryuk and Rem behind me. Automatically I tried looking for a place to hide but Ryuk followed me. I hid behind the counter but he was still there. After a while I didn't care that he was following me and stole some ice cream out of the freezer.

Then I woke up. .___.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 am

lovely dream Oz. XD
if i was dreaming about ice cream there would be a big puddle of drool on my pillow... XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:33 am

Last night's dream was weird/kinda scary XD

I dreamed I was in a place called Hell. Well at least that's what it was in my dream. There wasn't fire,demons and torture just angry,loud track coaches and a lot of sweaty kids. Hell was located in my church's gym. There were a bunch of kids my age and younger running around the gym while these mean coaches stood on the side lines drinking lemonade and blowing their whistles as loud as possible telling the kids to run faster. I had just died and went to Hell and there to greet me was Enma Ai from Hell Girl. She told the coaches to go easy on me and not work me to the bone like the others. So I started running with them all and Ai cheered me on as she ran in front of me. I recalled that Hell was a place of no rest and eternal agony and started to cry. One of the coaches blows their whistles and everyone stops. He says that we're lucky and that Heaven sent a few gifts for us because it was the holiday season. He also mentioned that the other parts of Hell would be receiving gifts too. I opened by gift to find a samurai sword, I would need it later. Since the coaches were off guard I waved bye bye to Ai and made my escape. I ran to the sanctuary to find thousands of people jam packed like a bunch of sardines into the pews. They were watching some strange kiddy show on the projector ahead of them. I found my mom and aunt and begged them to take me out of Hell. Mom was nonchalant that her own daughter was suffering so she said "Shhh..I'm missing the good part!" I walk around the church and eventually find myself in the bell room. A lot of old people are there getting ready for practice. I could hear loud stomps coming from the hallway and knew the coaches were after me. I tried to wake up as hard as I could and waved my sword around. Instead of waking up I found myself at a festival. It was a wide open grassy space and there were booths and flags all about. My friend Stephy comes up from behind me and nearly scares me shitless. She tells me she wants me to take her shopping and I only have $7. I tell her I have to go use the restroom. When I get there, there's a man with a thick,black mustache and coat standing there staring at me when I walk in. It would be really awkward if I used the restroom infront of him so I just checked my hair in the mirror and ran out. Stephy grabs hold of my arm and drags me around to different booths to buy her stuff. I see England from Hetalia from afar and want to run and glomp him to death but my friend grabs the back of my shirt. I keep whining "Wahhhh Arthuuuuurrrrr!" but she won't let go. The entire time she was looking at jewelry and such I was wearing a collar and leash tied to a pole so I couldn't get away. Eventually she finds something she wants, a little pearl bracelet. I really wanna get to see England so I say "Ok ok you can have it!" I look at the price and it's $40...crap! When I look over my shoulder to see if he's still there he completely vanished. I cried the rest of the dream while she bought some cookies. Then I woke up.

What a crappy dream ;___; *sob*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 am

Last night's dream was weird .__. then again most if not all of my dreams are.

I dreamed I was in Code Geass and I was part of the Black Knights. Zero took us to a local pool and said we were going to celebrate our latest victory. Charles Vi Brittania walks out in a bikini and my face went pale. I'm not sure if it was from the mental shock or the fact that Zero was right in front of him! Lulu takes off his mask and reveals himself to everyone around. The hideous bikini wearing emperor charges at him as they fight to the death. I ignore the battle and walk to the pool. Cecil and Lloyd are the life guards there. I remember Lloyd said something with the word '@$$' in it and Cecil got pissed at him and slapped him over the head. I get in the pool and I see Lizzy from Kuroshitsuji splashing around.One of her arms was a metal pole and at the end of the pole was a hook (perhaps she's trying to be a pirate like Ciel? -shot-) I glare at her and start to splash water in her face. Kira and Shin from Gundam Seed were playing volley ball in the background. Some how later on in the dream I'm running away from terrorists at Applebee's.

That's all I can remember XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 am

wow thats funny.

i had a dream last night and it was weird....just that...i cant remember!! dammit...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Uwahhh last night's dream was just awesome! yayz (Well, at least for me it was.) Some of it kinda scared me though D:

I dreamed that I was playing dating sim games on my Game Cube and that I got sucked into the screen. I was then in the world of Higurashi...during the cotton drifting festival of all times! I didn't want anything unfortunate to happen to me so I tried running outside of the village. Just as I'm about to leave, Keiichi shows up and says we have to save my daughter (hm? What daughter?!) He takes me to my house and we tells me to hide in the garage until 'they' come. I had no idea what was going on but I kept my mouth shut and went along with it. Soon after, Mion and Rena show up. I come out of hiding thinking that they're on my side...but they're not wahhh They start chasing me around being all psycho and Keiichi tries to stop them. Suddenly Mion and Rena disappear and he says we have more to worry about. Ryuk from Death Note comes from the shadows and I'm completely calm for some reason. He just floats there for a while and got bored so he left. Ai from Hell Girl shows up and she clings to me and calls me 'mommy' <333 I was so happy! So me and Keiichii take her to dinner at a pizza place and spend all our money on her at the mall. Eventually both of them disappear and my uncle shows up on a white horse. He says I'm late for a photo shoot and that we have to hurry. I get on and we arrive at my grandma's house. I see two girls on the street corner cosplaying Jack and Will from Pirates of the Caribbean LOL. I congratulate them for cosplaying in public and they smile at me. When I go into my granny's house I switch from 'Chelsea' to 'Rin Kagamine'. All of the other Vocaloids were there except for Meiko. Our master was Ken from Seitokai no Ichizon. Dear Lord no! Strangely in my dream he wasn't a pervert at all. Instead he was quite the gentlemen. I asked if we'd pose for a photo shoot and we all agreed. Len and Luka were to the right of me, Miku was to the left and Kaito was right behind me holding me tight love!!! Miku got pissed and growled at me but I didn't care at all. Later on once the photo shoot was over Ken took us all to 7 Eleven for some slushies. They had some computers in there so I decided to fool around with them. I found a really neat site and call Len so he could see it. He glared at me from across the room pissed off as ever but I kept shouting his name. He comes over and hits me in the head.

Then I woke up =w=
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 pm

@ Oz:

LMAO!!! ken's in your dreams now to!? XD

And he's not a perv...wow. Maybe your dreams reverse the characters personality? XD

Funny dream girl. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 am

I wish I could remember my dream from last night. emo All I can remember from the night before is that it involved yaoi.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:12 am

I had a dream where i was chinese. I didnt look chinese, I looked just like i do now (not chinese or asian whatsoever). But somehow I lived in china and was telling everyone I was chinese.

I dont remember the rest of the dream. I was just Chinese. WTF
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 am

@Vincent-

LMAO!! That dream just made my day XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:16 am

Maybe you are Chinese and you dont know it yet? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:31 am

No I am not chinese in the slightest. just Swedish and German

.....and Welch....

But the saddest part of that Dream was everyone Believed I was chinese. and I was clearly NOT chinese....

Ive had some strange dreams but i gotta say, that one was random.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next