Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 am

I can't really remeber anything with this dream, but it was the simplest/shorest/randomest dream I have had yet...

It was something where I'm sitting on the couch twisting my glasses in my hands (they bendy types). And it suddenly breaks in half....

The End.

Like wtf? What was the point in that dream?
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:23 am

... maybe it was a premonition. DON'T BEND YOUR GLASSES, GIL-KUN!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 am

@Gil

Nice XD

----------------

I can't remember much of my dream. From what I remember I dreamed I was taking notes in class on how the world came to be. I was sketching out what the teacher was saying. I drew the world and then put a picture of Sesshomaru next to it and wrote "And there for Fluffly spoke it and it was". I continued to doodle on my paper till the teacher snatches it from my hands and reads it aloud to the class. Her eyes widen and proclaims "This girl is genius! But who's this white haired guy?" I went down stairs to the gym and I see Ryan from High School Musical dancing around. He says he's going to be the next Lady Gaga and starts to sing "Just dance! Gonna be okayyyy! Da da doo-doo mmmmm~~Just dance! Spin that record baaaaabe!!" I run out of the gym and try to get away from his horrible singing but I can hear it echo in the back of my head. Jack appears and walks with me over the bridge into the parking lot (He'll never leave me will he? =_=;; ) He takes me to a Japanese super market and ditches me there for a while. I pick up a take-out box and it breaks. Some kids gather around me and say "Ohhh she's done it now!"

That's all I can remember O.o
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:43 am

@Oz:

Ummm LAWL?

I'm not really sure if thats weird or funny....or both? XD

@ALice:

Oh gee thxx
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 am

@Gil:
... You're welcome!!!!

@Oz:
I WISH I COULD REMEMBER MY DREAMS!!!! I want epic dreams too... T.T
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 pm

I had another random short dream....o_O (Most I've had in a row in ages)

Ok well...

It was one of those dreams where you could swear you were still awake.

And apparently...mine replayed everything I did from when I got home..to when I went to bed....then I woke up.

..............-___-;; It's not the first time that's happened....Only last time I would up havving 4 dreams in one.

What I mean is...

I went to bed, had a dream about my entire day in replay till I went to bed in my dream, then in that dream i dreamed my entire day agian, then went to bed and in that dream which was in my other dream I had another dream that my day happened agian...and (goes on).....................................

Yeah...I was so confuzed when I wound up waking up from 4 dreams one right after another....@___@
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 am

@Gil

I've had dreams like that too D: It's good to know you're having dreams now though ^-^
-----

I barely remembered my dream from last night XD I dreamed that Light Yagami took me to the airport and wanted me to board a certain plane at a precise time. I asked him why but he wouldn't give me an answer but instead said "I know what I'm doing, now go." I get on the plane and I see Russia from Hetalia standing there with a bag of almonds. He gives them to me and smiles like a creeper. I see Gil-chan sitting on the plane looking the snow falling outside the window. I offer her some of my almonds and she eats one. Russia starts laughing like mad and I look back at her and see that she's choking.

And that's all I can remember of the dream. ;___; poor Gil-chan.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:12 am

@Oz:

Ok like WTF MAN!? Why is Russia trying to kill me!? XD

I suppose Light's gonna make the plan crash am I right? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 am

Maybe he was angry at you for pairing him up with Lithuania? I don't know XD He must have his reasons.

O_o I didn't even think of that ;___; Why would Light-o want to kill me AND you? I doubt he would want to kill off a loyal follower such as yourself and in some of my dreams I'm the guy's girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 am

@Oz:

I know! I'm a loyal Kira supporter! Why kill me!?

Even if you are his GF in your dreams your still and L supporter thats why. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 am

@Gil

Damn...I'm gonna have to be on the look out the next time I see Light sweat drop I don't wanna get killed.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 am

... I wish I was Light's gf... *sniffs* I'M JEALOUS OF YOU, ZOZ-CHAN!!

...I think my spellcheck is malfunctioning. It doesn't put a red, squiggly line under ZOZ-CHAN. Strange... >.>

... no dreams. I'm due for another I remember in 5 months or so, at the least...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 am

oh wow nice dreams XD
i remember part of a dream

i was walking in a FANCY dress and i was crying. (dont know why) and then a carriage passed me and then some guy walked out.. it was a guy that had fancy clothes and a top hat on... XD anyways he kinda looked like Tamaki... >///< but he was a vampire? yeah. then i remebered being kidnapped... then it ended!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 am

Last nights dream was more like a nightmare XD

I dreamed I was running around town with a baby boy in my arms. I'm not sure if it was mine or some one else's. Stars were falling from the sky and there was fire everywhere. I tried looking for a place to hide but it's no use since the fire surrounds me. I fall to the ground and hold onto my baby. I hear some one scream "It's the end of the world!!" Then I woke up. It freaked me out so bad I had to get my grandma ^^' Later I went back to sleep and dreamed that I was in the parking lot of my church. Gil-chan,Break-chan, and Vincent-chan from the forum were all there. Gil asked me if I wanted to go on a three day trip with them and their school so I ask my mom and she says yes. I pack all my things and am nervous about leaving home. All of the sudden I'm dressed in a skimpy looking Chinese girl dress. I go into the library of my church and see my friend Martin there. He says he's glad to see me and that he has to kill me now. I pull out a spell book kinda like the ones they have in Zatch Bell and shout "Press the buttons x, y,a, b!!!" He bursts into flames and I run out of the library. This replays at least 4 times and I'm trying my hardest to wake up but can't. I remember seeing the Undertaker laughing at me the fourth time it replayed. Then I woke up.
Wtf dude?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:43 am

LMAO! Ok weird...but hey at least the "you-know-who's" didn't show up in this. XD
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 am

who r the u knoow whos????

alice and moi???
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:06 am

@Ada

Nope XD She's talking about Jack, koi fish, the Scooby Doo gang ect. They appear in my dreams WAYY to often!
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:22 am

hahahahahaha lolz

I've not been having dreams lately it's just blackness, or I just cant remember them........ I had one this morning. I woke up at 6 then fell asleep and had a dream then woke up at like 7:30 and got out of bed to get ready. Thank goodness we had a late start day!!! we start at 8:40 on certain days.........
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Razz I have the first two periods free D days!! Razz

Anwayzers,

ZOZ-CHAN!! That was... utterly hilarious!! YAYYYYYY!!!!
..kinda scary, tho...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 pm

I had a dream that this really annoying girl in my grade was driving me somewhere.

thats all I remember fox 7
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 am

nice dat was sad vincey, ur lame

(jk)

I dont remember my dream from this morning........

damn it
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 am

Last night's dream was just weird O_o

I dreamed I was on a cruise ship with the PH characters. Oz was there as well as Gil,Break, Alice, and Sharon. Everyone else on the ship was a mafia member so we were under cover trying to find their leader. Break decides he wants to leave the mission to me so he smiles at me waves and says "Tata for now deary~" and pushes himself and everyone else down a slide that led to a cave. I felt something buzzing in my pocket and it was a walky-talky. Break gave me directions on what to do next. He said it was to dangerous to stay any longer and that the only way to get out was to seduce the security guard at the door. If I did that, I could make my way to the deck and jump off into the ocean and swim to the cave or something like that. I see a gold and black ball gown at the far end of the room so I go to the bathroom to put it on. By the time I put it on and walk to the security guard Break tells me he likes turquoise better than gold. So I have to go put on another dress. It was...errr really slutty =_=;; That caught his attention so he let me through. Just as I was about to jump off he makes me stay there with him and play volley ball. After a while I finally escape and jump off the ship. I swim to the cave drenched in water and glare at Break. He was eating sweets at the moment not really caring about what happened at all. Oz hugs me and asks if I'm alright >//> then kisses my hand and tells me I was brave. He told me that while I was gone, Alice and Sharon switched bodies. I have no idea what happened to Gil since he wasn't there anymore.

I woke up. XD Weird.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 am

oh wow thats funny. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

Last night's was weird XD What a surprise.

I dreamed it was Halloween and I was looking for a costume at a boutique. I see Russia standing at the door and apparently he owns the place. He must have remembered me from two dreams ago and gave me a cold glare. He throws a skimpy dress at me and tells me to put it on (Didn't I have to wear one the night before that to? D: ) I buy the dress and walk out onto the streets. As I'm walking I hear something ticking...a bomb! Russia tied one to the strap of my high heels. I take my shoes off and throw them at the store and it goes boom. I see my friend Stephy waiting for me at a street lamp dressed like a girl version of Michael Jackson. She says I'm an idiot for being late and that we need to go get candy. My mom shows up with her car and offers to give us a ride. We get in the car and a worship song comes on the radio. I start singing along to it and this lasts for about an hour. Then I woke up. I went back to sleep and dreamed that I was at my wedding. It was the reception and I was dancing with my husband to the song 'Far Away' by Nickleback (I have no idea who he was btw XD ). I see Rock Lee in the background crying his eyes out. Then I woke up for good.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm

.. cute ZOZ-CHAN, YOU ARE MY IDOL!! I want epic dreams too... run crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next