Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

@Oz: bahahahaha XDD i LOVE that song XD

im dreamless......T_T but i woke up rolled like a tortilla in my blanket and i thought it was still night but it was 11:43....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 am

For some reason, for the last two nights my dreams have been really pervy. I haven't talked to my pervy friends for a while so I have no idea where all this is coming from. O_o;; I just want it to go away NOW please.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 am

@Oz:

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm

@Gil-

Hmmmm I wonder why it is you always want to hear the pervy dreams or anything that causes me misery? XD

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you. heheh fox I forgot~hehe.

---------------

I kinda remember last night's dream, but barely. From what I remember it wasn't all that dandy either. =_='
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 pm

O_O i had a dream....very weird too..... -_-

soooo we were all piling up in a huge and i mean huge movie theatre. at first there were some random people and me and two of my sisters were there...plus my dog? ya...and we were watching SYTYCD.. and then i fell asleep. (haha falling asleep in a dream...haha) then i woke up and i dont know i was acting really weird...i woke up and saw lots of colors in front of a stage (yes suddenly it turned into a stage -_- ) they looked like uhhh fruit loops..literally. then i said "its colorful!!!!!" then there were a line of people that were sitting behind us and they said "RACIST..." then i sat over in a corner sulking. then the theatre changed into a movie theatre again and then it started filling with people from my school in my grade..and then i saw my friend and i was about to sit next to her but then my used-to-be crush sat next to her and he didnt even notice me.... -_- so i sat in the next row over and then they were showing trailers of anime...weird cus at my school if you like anime then your a complete weirdo...they showed a Naruto trailer and it looked like it was winter and the narrator was a crappy one.... and Naruto and Gaara were on the screen. he was like
"this story is about two guys that are friends." <--WRONG!!!!!
and then at the end he was like,
"Naruto threw a snowball at Gaara.." <--WTH.... =_=
then Darker than Black came on and he was explaining the plot TOTALLY wrong... i forgot what he said but it was pretty stupid...and all my classmates were ok with this?!?!?!? then i was soo pissed that i went to where the narrator was but then my dream ended there..... -_-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Will of the Abyss wrote:
they showed a Naruto trailer and it looked like it was winter and the narrator was a crappy one.... and Naruto and Gaara were on the screen. he was like
"this story is about two guys that are friends." <--WRONG!!!!

LMAO!!! XD That part just made my day.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm

@Oz:

I bet you didn't forget, you just don't wanna say. xD

And I like hearing them cuz they make me laugh (is part sadist remember?). xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

@Gil-

Honestly, I really did forget. ^^ I swear.

I think everyone deep in the hearts are some what sadists. XD Some just show it more than others.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

@Oz:

Aka - Me more then you. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 am

@Gil-

Hey, you never know. XD Maybe I have a dark side you don't know about..
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 am

I had a dream last night, but I totally forget most of it.

All I remember is that Kyo from Fruits Basket was baby-sitting me and we were watching Spongebob. He got really pissed off at the intro where the pirate guy is all like "Are 'ya ready kids? I can't hear youuuuuuuuu!" and smashed the tv into the wall. D:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 am

@Oz: i can imagine him doing that XD (cus he gets angry so easily) XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 am

@Will-

LAWL I know! XD He was so in character in that dream. I'd like to see him get through one episode of Spongebob...that would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 am

@Oz: haha that would be insteresting XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 am

@Oz:

LMFAO Oh Kyo. xDDD

Dude...Spongebob and Kyo are gonna appear a lot now ya know that right? xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm

@Gil-

They didn't last night, but I have a feeling they will in the future thanks to your comment. XDDD

-----------

Last night's dream was an effin' NIGHTMARE. wahhh

So I dreamed I was at the mall and I was browsing some new stores that had just opened. They were all in some kind of rivalry with each other so if I visited one store before the other, the employees would chase me down! At one point I was being chased by Hibari and the disciplinary committee (since I was watching KHR a few days ago) and they beat me up. After a while one of the stores hires me as an employee so I won't get beat up anymore, and that store was Hot Topic. Hell yesss! <3 Gil and Break (the mods) were working there too. Gil said something (can't remember what) to make me cry, so I tried to run away sobbing my eyes out. I accidentally press a button at the door that sends out this toxic gas. The owner of the store says since we're all contaminated that we can't go home. Regardless, Gil's parent's pick us up and take us to dinner anyway. When we come back, Break shows us a new manga she got recently. It was about faries and the main character was named 'Usagi-chan' or something like that. She starts reading it to us and the story sounds all light, fluffly and cute with lots of long haired bishies and stuff and then it gets really twisted and scary, which made me cry. Everyone started picking on me including some of the other employees left there, when Oz appears. I thought "Yay! He's gonna save me <3 " until he said "Don't you dare pick on her....without me! > : D buwahahahaha!!".

And then I woke up. D:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 pm

@Oz: toxic gas?!?! how scarrrryyyyy... O_O

ugh my dream didnt make sense!!! ok so i was in some group with all these people i didnt even know...and they wanted me to join so they started chasing me...and i went in some HUGE room and i was trapped but then i jumped on the walls? there were costumes everywhere on the wall so i clung onto those and then this guy jumped on the wall as well and then i kept jumping back and forth on the walls and the guy kept doing the same and then there were a group of people standing by the exit and i swear i saw Shizuo in the crowd so i was like 'dude i NEED to get out of here!!!' and so i ran towards them and i thought i was gonna get caught but then the 'boss' just moved over to let me out.....i was sooooo confused so i kept running and i ended up being in another room. just that this room was filled with flowers...and this guy was selling them and so i clung onto the wall again. oh and the guy that was chasing me yelled, "what are you doing you let her escape?!?!?" and then he appeared and then he clung onto the wall trying to get me and then the guy selling flowers pointed at a waterfall and so i jumped and did an amazing dive. (ya i cant dive...each time i dive i do a belly flop instead...) anyways a pokemon suddenly appeared in the water and he lead me into an opening that was in the water so i went and then that place lead to a forest and then another pokemon was there and helped me out of the forest...and then the pokemon was telling me to climb a tree...and it was those pine trees but i still climbed it...oh and i saw some more pokemon...and then i jumped from tree to tree....and the pine tree kept stabbing me but i kept going...and then i looked around and i saw all these mansions around me and i mean they were HUGE...and then i saw a mansion that was ALL pink....and then i was like, 'Barbie?!?!' and then my dream ended there....
wth.... =_=
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm

@Oz:

LMFAO! Once agian I make you cry in your dreams. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 pm

@Will-

Weird.... O_o

@Gil-

Meany. XDDD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 pm

So I was standing in the woods, but they were indoor woods. And I was wearing a really uncomfortable vinyl bodysuit, but that's kind of beside the point. Then Kyouya from Ouran shows up and is blathering on about how it's his family's new center for well-being, then he gets conked on the head with a huge branch or something. So I'm sitting there, scratching my own head, trying to figure out what's going on, and Billy Idol pops out from behind a lone blade of grass, holding a GIANT club and wearing nothing but a chicken on his head, and he puts his free hand on his hip, and declares, "I am IDOL! You will BOW before my sparkly leather pants!" and I'm just sitting there with a fountaining nosebleed. Then member!Vincent comes in and is like, "you don't HAVE any pants on." and Billy's like, "aww poo." (in more colorful terms).
So I'm still enjoying my naked Billy, when Lady Gaga shows up, covered in purple goo.
I'm like, "HOLY EFFIN POO! IT'S LADY GAGA!!"
But then it's not. It's just Marik. COSPLAYING Lady Gaga.
cue leather pants (which has honestly been stuck in my head since early yesterday, so I'm not too surprised) and when it's over, Marik starts dragging Kyouya off.
Vincent, being the Kyouya girl that she is, objects and she's like, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???"
and Marik very calmly looks at her, then says, "cuz I'm a maneater." and then he does a funny lame panther/jungle cat imitation and drags him off, followed by Kyouya (who woke up)'s VERY girly screams.
I give up on normal life at this point, and simply wander off. Then there's this thing (can't be too much more specific, sorry) and it's all anti-glowy (since I guess even my unconscious self knows that important things glowing is cliche) and it tell me that in order to get the sparrow-eaten Macaw (WTF? question fox), I must first fetch and eat a microwavable burrito.
So.... I battle through some rain forest type spot, and discover the entire cast of Naruto (as far as I know, meaning that it was just Naruto, that one guy I like to make fun of Ada for liking, and the emo kid who everyone other than his fangirls seem to hate) and I had to kill them all. Unfortunately, all I had on hand was a pair of women's underwear and my handy sidekick (since when??), Turkey of Hetalia. So I'm like, "TURKEY! THINK FAST! GREECE IS KISSING JAPAN!" and i threw the panties at him. So he took all his clothes off and put the panties on so he could be sexy in his girly panties (they were pastel, and I woke up wanting to claw my eyes out)
So then I had sucessfully defeated my foes, and could continue. After a while, rainforest turned into Antarctica, and my sidekick turned into Francis (who makes more sense than TURKEY) and we were both bitching about the cold to each other. And then this giant platypus/Musk ox thing came up, and I was like, "omg! It's Mori!" (think Ouran again) and we hopped on and ran off to do battle against Eragon, who had stolen the last microwave on earth. After a long battle, Francis had successfully been invaded by The Empire, Surda, The Varden, and the Elves (who took special joy in tying him up and gruesomely mangling him in the process).
and I was despainring, since I really needed that microwave from Eragon. Then Oz (character, not member) showed up, and pulled out his phone, made a few calls, and informed me that I would be joined by the Shota Club momentarily.
I figured the Shota Club would be a bunch of fangirls who liked Shota, but NOOOOO.
It was Len, Bart Simpson (???), Ciel, Oz, Alois, Ritsuka (who was screaming his head off at Oz for interrupting his date with Lizzy, Ciel's fiancee (cue mild playground fighting drama between Oz/Ritsuka and Ciel/Ritsuka)), and SEALAND. OH, LORD, SEALAND. He was the entire reason Oz had called the club together, because Sealand needed to defeat the armies. (headcanon explanation: Sealand tops everyone. HARD) Sealoand started to cry for a short while, then Oz said he'd make a REAL Shota Club meeting if Sealand did it (there was lots of eyebrow wiggling here on Oz's part... if this wasn't out of my own twisted brain I'd be questioning what the Shota Club DOES at meetings... but... sadly, I already know) and Sealand saluted, then ran off to invade everyone. So I got the Microwave from a crying and whimpering Eragon (Sealand was nowhere to be found...) and popped a burrito that I JUST happened to have on hand into it, set the timer, and watched the burrito spin around for AGES. Meanwhile, Gandalf and Dumbledore were playing strip poker (Thankfully they had frilly "nudity" dresses rather than actual nudity) and they asked me to join like eight times. but i had to do my mission of microwaving a burrito.
FINALLY it was done, and I took it to the non-shiny place and ate it, then there were HUGE crowds cheering for me, saying I was a hero, and the glowy thing made really tragic noises, like a cat hacking things up on the carpet, and spat the sparrow-eaten Macaw at me.

It was actually a wombat.

I dunno. I think I'm secretly on drugs at night.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "sart" simpson)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 pm

yeah. it was my first memorable dream in a while, and it was dizzyingly detailed and in-depth and long feeling.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 pm

I think Cheshire just beat all my crack-dreams. All of them COMBINED would not be enough to beat that epic win. 8D I tip my hat to you.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm

@Oz
why thank you (i guess)

though you will always be the Champion crack dreamer.

and that dream will give me nightmares for years to come. O_O
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 am

@Chesire:

O____O Good lord that was a lot for my brain to follow. xDDD

I'd say in terms of longest weird dream you do beat Oz.

However Oz beats you in terms of HOW WEIRD the dreams are. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 am

@Gil-

Nahhh Cheshire had me beat at that one in terms of weirdness. XD That's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next