Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 am

@Emily-

Disturbing? Do tell. 8D

@Gil-

I'm still trying to get the mental image out of my mind. ;___; Gahhh!

Ikr? I wonder if you're still his gf or what's going on now. XD

-----

Last night's dream I don't really remember. It was really chaotic and stupid, that I know. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:33 am

@Oz:

I better still be his GF. xDDD *he can use you* -is shot for mean-ness-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 am

@Gil-

Sad thing is, he probably would. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

@Oz:

Sadly yeah....xD

but then you question if he's using us both. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:29 pm

@Gil-

That's very possible. XD

-----

The first part of last nights dream was awesome...till the ending. T_T

I dreamed I was the head of a fabulous country and I lived in an extraordinary mansion high up on a hill overlooking the land. I had every thing I could dream of. I had grand dresses and was covered head to foot in frilly, lacy things with lots of bows and ruffles. All my servants were handsome bishonen who would come to me by the snap of my fingers or the ring of my golden mini bell and do what ever I pleased. I ate cakes and sipped tea in my lovely rose garden and rode my horse named Josephine out in the billions of acres of land I owned. All was fine and dandy. ^-^ That is, until the people revolted against me. Apparently I was a horrible ruler and everyone hated me. D: Guards came and dragged me away, took away all my pretty clothes and threw me in prison, later beheading me in front of my subjects. I swear that dream was a whole hell of alot like Daughter of Evil, except I didn't have a twin servant to take my place. I think her horse was named Josephine too...

The second dream I don't remember much other than that everyone was dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and there was a huge party. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:07 am

@Oz:

I was "WTF'ing" over yoru "nice" dream and then laughed when it turned more realistic to your other dreams. xDDD

LOL @ MJ he will haunt us all!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 am

@Gil-

Strange huh? Nothing super crack-a-licious happened this time. XD

Yessss he will!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:14 pm

@Oz: wow thats so weird that your dream was related to Daughter of Evil. and her horse was named Josephine....WEIRD!!!! O_O
LOL'd @ MJ XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 am

Last night's dream was strange I guess.

I dreamed that my friend Kaoru-chan and I drove some where far away and stumbled upon a huge building. It turns out it was a giant shopping mall that Seto Kaiba owned or something like that (the reason I knew he owned it was because there was a huge picture of his face on the building XDDDD ). There were alot of different layers to it and you had to take a glass elevator to each floor. In each elevator was a host club to entertain you till you next stop. It was pretty awesome. The first floor was all gothic lolita stuff and the staff there was so nice. The second floor was all anime merch and I really wanted to get some keychains there, but my friend pulled me away and said we had no money. Then as I was being dragged away by my friend, Ciel and Sebastian were just walking in as we were leaving. The stores were being shut down and it was all dark when Ciel orders Sebastian to get those keychains for me at once. The security guards come in and Sebby starts throwing forks and knives at them and epicly grabs the keychains and gets out in a flash. Currently me and my friend are looking for a place to eat and we find a Japanese resturant. Uncle Oscar appears and says, "You can't eat this! Bologna is more nutritious! " and starts throwing bologna all over the place. The staff kindly asks him to stop, but he pushes them down and announces he has to punish them with his mad dancing skills. Disco lights come on and he starts dancing to the Macarena while at the same time he keeps throwing bologna. Then Death the Kid enters and starts whining because the bologna is covering the room unsymetrically and tries putting things in their proper place. My friend was getting freaked out and jumped out the window, falling to her death and I started blaming it on them. I run to one of the elevator crying over my friend's suicide and end up on the streets some how. I was walking down the highway in the rain thinking about which way I should go to get home.

And that was my dream. D: In the end I never got my keychains and my friend died. Wtf? Also, didn't I once have a dream with Oscar and bologna?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

@Oz: LOL'd @ Oscar dancing XDDDD

my dream was kinda weird..so I was going out with this guy (again??) and this guy is in two of my classes at school and he's pretty attractive. (so yay for me XDDD ) and then I said I had to leave and I was late for my ballet class. when I arrived I saw my friends from my old school and then I saw my favorite ballet teacher! I was sooooo happy and I realized that I was in a Swan Lake costume and then my dream ended there >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Last night's dream....WAS ALL GIL'S FAULT, I TELL YOU!!!

oni032

That darn woman. She tried influencing my next dream when I was talking to her last night and it worked. D: Too horrifying to post...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:47 pm

@Oz:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSS IT WORKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now tell me it and I won't influence your dreams for a month. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

@Gil-

Neverrrrrrrrrr! XD I refuse. It was sick, man.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 am

@Oz:

Then at least tell me in a PM! Other don't have to know about it, but I do since I planted it in your head. xDD

And I won't be influencing your dreams for like a month man.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 am

@Gil-

You promise....? Not for a whole month? D:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 pm

@Oz:

Yes a whole month. And I will even give you a warning for when the month is up so you can be prepared afterwards.

So plz?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

@Gil-

I wish I could, but I totally forgot the dream. oni017 Really.

----

I've recently discovered I can influence my own dreams <3 The night before last night I was watching alot of things related to ballroom dancing, and I ended up having an awesome dream. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:52 am

@Oz:

I don't beleive you. There is no way you can forget something that tramatizing. Now spill it in a PM...NAO.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:23 am

@Gil-

Damnit, how can you see through me so easily? Dx ....I-I refuse! And there's nothing you can do to make me say otherwise! *pouts*

------

Don't remember last nights dream. D:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:07 am

@Oz:

Woman...seriously tell me it NAO. D8<
I'm offering a whole month of not influencing your dreams man! I demand you tell me it, or else I will post anything everywhere I can that will influence you (and that means msn when you are on - remember i'm almost always on so I usually know when you are too-).
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 am

@Gil-

crying fox F-fine. I'll tell you the next time you're on Msn. *sob* Scary...scaryyy Gil!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 am

I had the worst dream ever...a nightmare T^T
the most feared...THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (or however you spell that) T^T it.was.absolutely.terrible. but some parts were WTF moments. but I was nearly killed 3 times. but I had a baseball bat and then it disappeared later on...but I had some ninja skills? ya....and one part of it was EXTREMELY scary... T^T I was dying to wake up and so my alarm clock woke me up fox 11 so I was saved..but in the end of the dream I think I survived through it all which is pretty suprising cus if it ever happened I'd be the VERY first to die. -_-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 am

@Will-

Yay Zombie Apocolypse! 8D You're lucky you were one of the survivors.

----

Last night's dream was weird... and very confusing.

I dreamed I was driving around at night with my aunt and we were in a part of town I haven't been to in years. She started saying that we have a few errands to do and that after all that is over, we're going to iHop. Then I said, "But first I need to go see Izaya's funeral. It's supposed to be epic." Wtf? She says ok and I get out of the car and start walking down to where the community swimming pool is and Alois is out there in his bikini sunbathing...although it was night time. He payed no mind to me as he started to paint his nails hot pink and turned up his ipod. I walked to the corner of the fence and there's a tiny white coffin. I try shaking it, but there's no body in there, so I assume he was cremated. I was like "Damn..I wanted to see the funeral, but they did it without me.". I hear a loud crash from the pool gates and the Mystery van pulls over next to me. Freddy shouts, "Get in! Hurry!" and I jump in as they start driving really fast. When I ask them what was going on, they just replied "Your lord has risen! He is back! We have to get away!". Then Jack jumps infront of the van and starts singing the Rick Roll'd song while doing a bunch of strange hand motions. Oz jumps out of no where and joins him along with all the other PH characters over time. Last thing I remember is some one saying "Hail the arc of damnation, biatch!"

Then I woke up. I wonder if it had some kind of meaning. O_o
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 am

@Oz:

I had a "WTF!?" reaction to izaya dying (no fuckin way it was true). Only to die laughing when he risen from the grave. xDDDDDD ROFL!!

LMAO Mystery Machine, Jack and Oz are back! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Since I've had no internet for the past two days *is using another person's computer right now* , I might as well post both my dreams.

The first dream was that I was in some mall in Japan with few friends from school. We were walking around and I found a rack of gift cards with various series names printed on them. Next to it was a sign that said one store was giving away free cosplay, so I ran as fast as I could to find the store. When I got there, a strict looking old man stopped me at the door and said I had to pass a test to see if I was worthy or not. Then Kyoya appears and hands me a Nintendo DS and says I have to finish a dating sim and get the good ending to win. It was a VK one and the only route I was aloud to take was Kaname's..bleh. I tried my best to beat it, but I got the worst ending in which he tied me up putting me in the back of a car trunk and repeatedly hit me with a shovel till I was dead, then took out my internal organs and started dancing around (o_O ). Kinda reminds me of a similar bad end from a yaoi game I once heard of. I asked Kyoya if I could try it again, and he smiled and said it was alright. When ever he smiles, something bad is about to happen. I went to the main screen and it said I needed to type in the password. I tried everything I could think of, but every time I got it wrong, a notice popped up on the screen and said "Ciel does not approve of your answer. Try again.". After a while of getting it wrong, security guards haul me away and just as I'm leaving I see Yuya Matsushita signing autographs. T_T Then I woke up.

The second dream wasn't as long. I dreamed I was reading one of Break's (members) fanfiction that she wrote, but it's like I was watching a movie. In the story all the PH characters go to play mini golf along with some APH and Saiunkoku characters. At the end of the course, there was a huge pirate ship and everyone was getting in it. Then Oz started break dancing with this rainbow aura around him and jumped off the ship into the water while screaming "It's all Switzerland's fault!". Then Liechtenstein said, "But he's getting it on with Austria in the cheese section of the super market.". Gil apologizes for his master's strange behavior and said he gave him drugs, then jumped into the water to save him. I can't remember the rest of the dream other than Seiran and Gil were fighting over Gil (the member), and that at the end Break (member) was saying something about Fai coming to visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next