Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

Werid Dreams - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 am

I don't remember last night's dream, but I think it had to do with rain and soap. :C
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 am

@Oz:

LMFAO OMG MISUKI APPEARED AGAIN AFTER A LONG ABSENCE! XDDD

Him and his purple rose sweater. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:16 pm

@Oz: hahah oh Alois XDDD
haha drinking tea while being held hostage by Will? haha nice XD

I remember having multiple dreams...but I cant remember them. One of them I was baking a cake with some guy (futuristic dream? 8D ) and then the other one I remember being at my school and seeing Sebastian. (oh how I wish that dream kept going T^T )
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 am

@Gil-

Misuki! That's his name! I will remember that. XD

@Will-

Aww, sucks when you're having a good dream and it gets cut off.

----

No dreams for me last night. <3 Ah~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 am

I agree, or, if you have your music on shuffle, and youre semi-conscious, and you realize that your dream is changing with the music xD'''

Also, dont you hate it when, in your dream, youre running, and running, then all of a sudden you trip and fall, but when you hit the ground, you jump in real life? xD almost as if you did hit the ground and your body reacted to it xD''''' i hate it when that happens, especially when you just get comfortable
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 am

@Elliot-

I totally get what you mean. O_o Or when you're just lying there half asleep, you feel like you're falling then jump up in shock. Weird.

----

Last night's dream I partially remember.

I dreamed I was at a theme park and I was getting on a roller coaster. I sat down next to some random person and then some one else starts arguing with them saying they want to sit by me. They were characters, but I forgot who they were. They got in a big fight and started clawing eachother and pulling hair, when Grell jumps out from behind with a huge stomach. He says he's pregnant and the father is either Sebastian or Tanaka. Then he takes out his mini scissors and starts chasing me with them threatening to cut my hair if I don't help him go maternity shopping and plan the baby shower. D: Wtf? Too many Kuro dreams, man.

I woke up then the next dream I was talking to some of the forum members in the chat box. Gil tells me to download some random adult game or else, so I did as she told me. All the characters were six year olds who played base ball, and I was on a megane character's path. He started talking about dinosaurs then my computer froze up and a virus started deleting all my files.

The rest I can't remember. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

@Oz: baahaha ohh Grell. haha Sebastian or Tanaka? XDDD
lol'd at where the kid started talking about dinosaurs. GO DINOSAURS. 8D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 am

@Will-

I'm betting it was Tanaka. XD What....interesting looking children they would have.

Yesss go dinosaurs~rawr!

-------

Had a dream last night, but no clue what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 am

Last night's dream was.... nose bleed Hurrr hurrr... pretty damn awesome.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:22 am

I had a wierd dream last night. I dreamed I was just standing on a sidewalk and then I see a purple spider crawling around. It's making these insect-buzzy noises. I try and step on it and it keeps dodging, and when I finally step on it, it stops buzzing. So I get all freaked out like it might've crawled up my leg or something. When I woke up, I felt as if the spider was in my bed and I jumped out of bed. D:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 am

@Oz:

TELL NAO PLZ!!! PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 pm

@Gil-

Neverrrrr. XD You'd tease me about it forever.

----

Last night's dream was odd. It was also very short. XD

I dreamed that my mom and I were out near a lake with Light. In my dream he was a close family friend and we were staying at his lake house for a week. We were fishing for a while when I feel something tug at my pole, so I started reeling it in. Instead of a fish I reel in a bear. Then Light starts om nom nom'ing on it's face. Wtf? I'm guessing he 'took a bear and ate it'?

Later I dreamed I was at the new Super Walmart downtown with my mom and grandpa. There was a huge billboard out front and it had a picture of Light in a straight jacket taking a mug shot with bold letters on top that said 'Have you seen this man?'. My mom tells me we can't let grandpa see it because they're so close, so she tries blocking it in every way she can. Eventually he sees it, but doesn't really give a rats ass about it. As we were walking around in the store, I went to the frozen food isle to get some ice cream when I'm pulled into the freezers by some one and they start eating me. O_o No clue who it was.

And that was my dream. I don't know why it revolved mostly around Light. I haven't had a dream with him in it for a while...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:01 pm

@Oz: haahaha reeled in a bear ....XD
@Emily: eeeehh creeeepy O_O

I had a dream that I was going out with one of the Gazette members. I was with one of the members and we were on a date. and then at one point we just sat down and started talking about the people that passed by us like good stuff and bad stuff......ya, weird enough?? I think so...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 pm

@Will-

Ooo a date with a Gazette member? ;D Lucky. Do you know which one? They all have awesome hair. x3
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 am

@Oz:

NOOOO TELL MEE!!

LMFAO @ Light & the bear. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:00 am

@Gil-

NEVVVVVERRRRRRR! >8D And nothing you can do or say can make me change my mind. :] So there.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:34 am

@Oz:

Do you want the countdown? >8D
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok so I had a super Weird Dream last night!!! Haha!! IT was CRAZY and really RANDOM!! XD

It starts off with me and my family and we were going on a road trip... And then all of a sudden Break and Liam show up in the car as well.... O.o....... XD!!!!! So we find a hotel to stay in and we all go to bed. Break, Liam and I shared a room. There was only one bed...... So Liam and I ended up on the floor..... I notice Liam put on some Huge headphones and then I got to sleep... the next morning I find Liam awake with the headphones still on and he looked really sleepy!! Break wakes up and looks down at us on the floor and says "Liam what the heck is wrong with you?" Liam says something like he was keeping watch or something and Break was like What the Freak dude!!!! By that time two of my little brothers bardge through the door and jump on Break and Liam!! They started throwing pillows at eachother, rolling on the ground ETC. !!! XD (that was dafinatly cute to see Break and Liam Playing with my little brothers!!! X3)
Then all of us end up at play auditions and everyone got in!! (Breakl and Liam were over dramatic in their auditions XD The judges LOVED it!!! HAHAHA!!!!) And them for some reason Break and liam fell asleep under the benches during rehersal and one of the people there kept poking and kicking Liam while Break was being draged onto the stage!!! O.o I was like what the heck guys!!! Leave the poor guys alone!! XD Then we all went to a pool that I had to work at and I had to lifeguard a bunch of kids along with Break and Liam!!! XD WEIRD!!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!
This dream was sooo random, wierd, and funny!!!! HAhaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 pm

@Gil-

You can't do that to me on here~ I'm safe. 8D As long as I don't go on Msn, you can't harm me.

@Echo-

Haha, nice! XD

-------

I don't remember last nights dream. All I remember is that I was in a fancy ballroom and the entertainment was Alois singing 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry. Except the part in the song that says 'skin tight jeans' was changed to 'booty shorts'. I wish I could have remembered what happened. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:38 pm

@Oz: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/04042008/9/9/2/a/992a1efb1b9670_full.jpg
this one XDD

@Echo: awww XDDD

I had a WTF dream XD I kinda forgot some of it =P
so I was in some kind of room and it had A LOT of couches. the ground was dirt ground and there was a lot of bookshelfs. it kinda looked like a kids room. so I was sitting on one of them and then these life size huge bugs start chasing me and im here saying "dude WTF..." and I keep running. and then I think I went ninja on them cus half of them were gone XD and then I went back to my kids room XD and then suddenly im at some school (and it was VERY fancy) and I see some of my friends. they said were doing a Kuroshitsuji play and im like "HELLZ YES!!!" I think I got either one of the servants as my part XD (maybe Mey-rin) XD and then I get distracted by some carriages that are flying around in the freakin sky... =_= and I remember saying this "Guysssss look its Cinderella!" I was saying that with probably a face like this 8DDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 am

@Will-

Ooo him! XD I wonder why he wears that bandage across his face? I know it's not just for that one picture, cause I've seen others of him with the bandage. Odd.

Awesome! I wish I could be in a Kuro play. XD

------

Last night I dreamed about the mall. Then at one point my grandma told me grandpa was dead. O_o It didn't make much sense...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 pm

@Oz: same!! I always wonder that too! *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am

Last night's dream was odd. D:

My first dream...oh dear lord. I'm glad I don't remember it. All I remember is it involved Gokudera in a black, lacy thong with dynamite shoved down there. WTF?!! How the hell did I think of that...? oni011

The second dream I remember. I was in Science class and we were watching a strange video about how when the world ends, demonic goats will form out of a black hole and feast on people's souls. After the video I started arguing with my teacher about how ridiculous it was and that he had no proof of it at all. He kept screaming, "Science says so, so--so there!" every time I made a point about who stupid it was. Next thing I know, we're some where in Belarus in a church and these nuns are chasing after me with rulers. They chased me out of the church then I saw all the demonic goats flying around and they chased me as well. Then my Science teacher was laughing at me saying how he was right then got killed. It was a nasty blood and gore fest and Izaya starts frolicking around like it's no big deal while goats devour everyone around him. I ask him what the hell is up with that and he turns to me and says, "I'm God, mah waifu. 8D ".

Then I woke up. If these dreams have some kind of meaning, I wanna know what they are... XD Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:38 pm

@Oz: Lol demonic goats? Reminds me of Umineko with the demon goat butlers. XDD

I had a wierd dream a few nights ago, with some of my friends from MarioRP on deviantART. Two of them were there, Sambiss and Mint, and Sam pulled out a can of whipped cream and sprayed it at Mint. XDDD

And last night's dream was disturbing what I remember it. OTL
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm

@Oz:

ROFLMFAO @ Gokudera!! AHAHAHAHA!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pfft demonic goats, and Izaya is your hubby agian? He cheats on everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next