Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

Werid Dreams - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

@Elliot: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOO SCARY!!!!!!!! T^T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a wierd dream last night....
So I was in the army or something like that and my job was to protect some object in a huge container from the enemy. So I had to kill anyone who tried to get close to it except for my fellow army dudes. So The base I was in was like a indoor pool. There was a pool in the middle if the room and there where two large doors that opened to the object on one side of ther room and the doors to get out and in of the room where one the other side. Anyways I was all dressed up in my super cool uniform and I had this super cool gun!! 8D So there were explosions going on outside and me and this other guy were shooting off the enemy that some how got inside! And then My friend (the other guy) Gets shot and falls into the water! I get really pissed and kill all of the bad guys and when they were gone I jumped into the water and grabbed my friend and he died in my arms...... Then my dream fast fowards a ways and I am still in the same building protecting the unknown object, but the difference is that I keep seeing my friend in the water!! And that kind of freaks me out..... For the rest of it I basicly keep seeing him and I try to get him to move on.....
So yea....... Wierd dream.....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm

@Elliot: i didnt have a nightmare last night so im all good XDDD

@Echo: ......O___O weird.......

I did remember having a dream but I forgot most of it....I remember beating up giant..and I mean GIANT crabs(wtf?) and then I met some person and then I hid somewhere cus I stole something? um ya... >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Last night's dream was strange. o: Or at least what I can remember of it.

I dreamed I was a part of the Night Class in Vampire Knight and that I was hanging out with Aidou. We went to Best Buy and rented a bunch of movies and watched them all while eating this amazing buttery popcorn during most of the dream(a date maybe? *o* -shot- ). We were watching part two of Ouran when we hear a huge crash outside. He picks me up and carries me on his back (can I not walk? Not that I'm complaining XD) and we go to see what was going on. It turns out a giant koi fish with legs was attacking the campus and it was looking for me. We try running, but it stomps on Aidou killing him and I'm left to fend for myself. After running for a while I woke up, but immediately went back to sleep. I dreamed I was somewhere in Canada and I see Izaya with a bunch of girls. He said that he was getting payback for me cheating on him...XD And one of his girl friends was Gil from the forum (gawd she's gonna love that). I was feeling kinda ticked off when I feel some one push through the crowd with a Walrus trailing behind them. I turns out it was Alois and he was wearing his trademark pink leather bikini, rhinestones and all. He walks up to Izaya, does a hair flip and asks him if he would be interested in his 'special service'. He agrees and they go off some where while I barf all over the fangirls there. They leave and by the time the two return Izaya says, "Sorry, but I just spent all our money on a hooker. 8D Yay for being broke~". Then almost all the members on here show up and Break announces that we're all going shopping. I was only left with $5.76, but I agreed to go anyway. We shopped at the Hello Kitty store first and in my dream, Vincent and Cheshire were loaded with money and they were buying all kinds of stuff. In the end, I found an FMA shirt I really wanted and it was exactly the same price as what I had left, so I went to the register to get it. But then there was sales tax as well... T_T

Then I woke up. The crack returned. XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:18 am

@Echo: I'VE HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT BEFORE. O_O I was in the army or something and my brother got shot and I got really mad except the dream ended there. :C

@Oz: Pfff Oz I find it amusing how the same people keep appearing in your dreams and they referance your other dreams. XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 am

@Oz:

OMFG I WAS IZAYA'S GIRLFRIEND!! FUCKIN HELL YES! XDDD LMFAOO Canada! See? Izaya realy is King of the Beavers. xDDD

Oh Alois. xDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 am

@Emily-

Weird huh? XD Kinda reminds me of episodes of a tv show.

@Gil-

Hehe, something told me you'd be happy about that. XD Maybe he'll leave me for you? lol
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:33 am

@Oz: bahahahaha LOL'd at all of us going shopping at the Hello Kitty store. thats something I would definitely wanna do XDDDD wow Alois...hahahah XDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Yay!! I had another Break dream!!!!!!! love!!!
It was kind of weird at the begining. ^-^
Ok so I was I guess following Break everywhere he went and I was smelling his scent for some reason O.O I also remember that he smelt really good!! I can't really discribe it, but it was amazing!!
Anyways later in the dream I find that Break is in a room leaning on the wall all by himself so I go over there and ask him what was wrong and he didn't say anything so I gave him a hug! I told him that I cared about him and that I was there to help if he needed it! He then hugged me back and I remember looking at the back of his neck! Anyways for the rest of the dream it was just Break and I holding each other!!!
What was weird is that it felt sooooo real and his smell was so strong!! It was really cool, but strange at the same time!!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

@Echo: lucky. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:18 pm

@Echo-

Lucky! ;D

----

Can't remember my dream at the moment. I did have one and I remember it being strange, so once it comes back to me I will post.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:16 am

I don't really remember this one recent dream I had, but I only remember this part:

I was playing a Kirby game while sitting on my bed then it all of a sudden went all grayscale and it was playing music from Persona 4. I couldn't see the screen right so I moved it and when I got up I was stuck in place. I tried to run, but I was somehow stuck in place. It was like I was running, but at the same time I wasn't going anywhere. Also my head was titled at a strange angle and my vision was blurry. I later figured out my sheets were tied around my waist. When I untied them, I was somehow very dizzy.

PS: I forgot one major detail about that one dream I described earlier with Edward Scissorhands! Everytime I have the dream, the canine tooth on the left side of my mouth is somehow perpetually gringing against the teeth under it whenever I have that dream for some reason and it hurts really bad! D: I've tried ways in my dream to move my mouth so it doesn't hurt, but for some reason its like I forgot how to correctly position my mouth whenever I have that dream. Strange, huh? And I actually feel pain when I have that dream. NOT FUN. :C
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:12 am

@Emily-

That's weird...it's especially weird when you can feel pain during/after a dream. D:
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

Last night's dream involved some random college campus,a bishie with glasses, and a demonic version of Spongebob. That's all I can remember. @_@;;
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 am

@Oz:

The college was mine. The bishie was prolly Kyoya, and Spongebob = evillllll!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:58 am

@Gil-

If so, your campus looks alot like a mixture of my old elementary school and a community college near here. XD At least in my dream it did.

It's very possible the bishie could have been Kyoya. He had dark hair too. D: Remember when I used to have a bunch of Ouran dreams with him in them? I think they might be coming back....oh mai.

Spongebob is starting to show who he truly is. It was just a matter of time. D8

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 am

@Oz:

Ok scratch teh college bit then. xDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Aww man..... I had this dream twice now.... It makes me very sad...
Ok it starts out with me outside looking at the sky under a tree and then out of no where Gilbert comes with a crazed look on his face and then shoots me in the FACE!!! Why does Gil hate me so. he always shoots me when he is in my dreams!! But only twice he shot me in the face killing me..... D8
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:14 pm

@Echo: scarrrryyyyyy O_O
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 am

(Umm....i dont know if its been mentioned but...Has anyone else noticed that "Weird" Is spelt wrong? D= or has it been mentioned before...? =o)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 am

@Elliot:

Mis-spellings are normal to be made by Break (no I mean it. I was the spelling editor in this forum untill I was like "screw this"). xDDD

So I just left it alone. xDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:48 am

@Gil: Oh okay D= Im sorry Dx
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Gahhh I wish I could remember last nights dream! It was super awesome and there were lots of bishies too. D: *sob*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:11 pm

@Oz: aww man! D=

I cant remember the dream I had...but I remember seeing Ciel XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 am

@Oz:

Aww god damnit! *brings you memory refresher potion*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 am

@Will-

Lucky. XD

@Gil-

*drinks potion* ......still can't remember. T^T Although something tells me it might have to do with my bishie harem...hehehe nose bleed *nosebleeds and drools at the mouth like a pervert*

-----

Last night's dream I do remember. I wish I'd forgotten this one instead. D:

I dreamed I was in some random Catholic church, and all these gothic statues of gargoyles and crap come to life and start chasing me. And then some one who hasn't appeared in my dreams for a very long time appeared. Only Gil would get this one, but it's some guy from Prince of Tennis with an ugly ass sweater. He was like "I'mma firin' mah lazaaarrr!" and started spurting a blue lazer out of his mouth (I can totally blame the interenet meme for that one..). He defeats all the gargoyles and goes on his merry way destroying the rest of the town. I don't even bother trying to stop him because I know I can't win in my dreams. I go outside to see what the damage is thus far and a huge tornado comes out of no where and picks me up in the air. I remember freaking out and crying and then I see Alois on the ground with the sweater guy and they were talking about his 'special business' or something like that...damn how many guys has he slept with so far? O_o;;

I woke up and when I went back to sleep I had a dream that I was having tea with Sharon and Break (characters) while we were being held hostage by Will (also character,member Will is too nice XD ). That one I don't remember well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next