Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

Werid Dreams - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:19 am

I keep having shark/ocean dreams lately.

I had this one dream where I was at some stadium place and it had a big pool in it like my grandmother's pool, but it was full of dangerous water creatures and sharks. So I got on this one friendly creature and it swam me around.

I also once had this dream where I was at a place near a big ocean-like thingy and it was full of sharks. Somehow I was in the water and there were sharks after me. And these weren't just your average sharks. They were like MEGALODONS. So they were chasing me and stuff and I just kind of of crawled onto this dock/pier thing and I watched all the sharks crowding at the dock and eventually they all swam off into the horizon (WTF?).
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

@Oz
it was the wombat, wasn't it?

XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 pm

i had like 5 dreams... but i dont remember them...
well i remember the first one. it was playing the violin and i was really good... O_O even though im not musically talented...{i wish i can play the violin though... T_T }
and then my other dream was me being eaten by something....i think it was a turtle..but it had a BIG eye... O_o
and i forgot the rest.... >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 am

Last night's dream was pretty strange from what I can remember. Nothing special, but not exactly normal either. ^^'

Just before I woke up at 4 am, I had a half a second long dream of some minor character from Spirited Away (I think it was the toad guy) doing some weird dance to the song 'Like You Do' by Angel Taylor. I stayed awake for a while after the wtf-ness of it and eventually went back to sleep. Then I dreamed I was at a fair and some acquaintances of mine were there. They forced me to go on different rides with them and buy cotton candy for them and stuff. After they left I turned into Chibitalia and chibi!Romano shows up along with Hungary and Austria. Romano is trying to distract me in every way possible so I won't look behind me like saying "Ooo look over there!" and stuff. After many of his failed attempts I turn around and see Spain making out with a walrus. It was getting really nasty, but it's like my feet were glued to the ground and I couldn't run away. Then Alois appears and says, "Three way anyone? ;D " so him, Spain, and the walrus run off some where going to do God only knows what. I'm about ready to lose my lunch when I'm magically transported to a furniture store and I'm back to normal. I try to find my way out so I can get home when I'm suddenly lifted off the ground by Sailor Moon. She and Tamaki end up kidnapping me and take me out to the parking lot tying me to a lamp post. They start drinking booze and one of them says "Oh btw, we're your biological parents!"(which is funny because I remember an old rpg where they were. XD ). Alois re-appears smoking a cigarette and starts blowing the smoke in my face, yuck. Some how I end up at Mc Donalds with Gokudera,Izaya,and Jack at the end of the dream.

Then I woke up. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 am

@Oz: Alois smoking?!?! pffffttt... XDD
thats a pretty random dream though XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am

@Oz:

I died at Spain making out with a Walrus, and Alois making it a 3-some. xDDD

LMFAO OMG THEY WERE YOUR PARENTS I REMEMBER THAT! BAWAHAHA! Oh the irony. The past came back to haunt you. xD

Jack, Gokudera, and Izaya? LAWL

Izaya must have been planing to take over MickyD's, to go along with the world. Jack is...prolly checkin out the counter ladies...and Gokudera....I have no reason for him being there since he's usually buying cat food....

OH WAIT! Maybe everything at MickyD's IS CAT FOOD! O____O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 am

@Will-

I wonder where he gets the cigarettes from...hmmm. XD Maybe he orders Claude to go buy them for him?

And I suppose it was random lol

@Gil-

My new fav crack pairing is now SpainxWalrusxAlois. XDDDD That's some hot yaoi right there. ( I think
the walrus was a guy... )

LAWL you remember too?! XD I forget who your parents were in that rpg.

Nice theory you got there. It's very possible everything there is made of cat food O_o That would explain why my Big Mac tasted kinda funny the last time I was there... D: ah crap.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 am

@Oz:

LAWL! I don't remember who my parrents were either. xDDD (Damn)

ROFL!!! It explains all the wonders of the world!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 am

Can't remember last night's dream, but I'm just about to go to bed so I'll probably have another messed up one tonight. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Last night's dream was really scary! wahhh The koi came back and Izaya won't leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 pm

@Oz:

TELL US NOW BEFORE YOU FORGET IT PLZZZ! *begs you*

See me actually begging here woman pleeeeeaasssseeee post it. xD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 pm

lol i need to post my dreams up again sometime, sadly i don't remember last nights, through i am havimg alot of werid ones but one of my dreams i do remember from last month stilll was when england was flood and mean ver flooded, we all lived on a big ship (boat) and well it was odd cause one of my ex boyfriends in and he was digging a hole opnt the boat and i was complaining to him saying how i want to save my anime dvds from the water and on how much money i spent lol and ways we both dived in the hole and went swimming underwater around england i got my anime dvds and got back on the boat then woke up lol it's werid cause i can't really swim so it was a odd dream O__o

alot of my dreams seems to be on floods or lava at the min

another dream i remember, not sure if i've posted this one all ready but any ways

i went to the hair dresser for a new hair cute, this guy then locks the shop up with me and some others in it and cuts my hair short and then puts a wig on me which was breaks hairstyle (PH) then this guy put all our names in a hat and drew out one name and he picked mine and let me go free from the hairdressers but once i was out i bumped into break getting out of a limo he was wear black sunglasses and said he liked my hair even through it was a wig, then i woke up ^^;

and another dream i had, well had vincent (member in) cheshire (member) gil (member) and (oz) member and we were all camping out in thes vans and alians came after us, sadly only me and vincent escaped and we hid in a kids play area lol

sadly i can't remember the rest Sad
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

@Gil-

Well, how could I refuse if you beg? :] I could really get used to this.

@Break-

I think I remember you having a dream like that before, or something about a flood. O.o Weird though.

The hairdresser kept everyone captive? Scarryyyyy! That would be such a nightmare for me since I'm terrified of getting my hair cut. T_T scary!

At least you and Break match now -shot- XD

Oh noes! Does that mean Gil, Cheshire and I didn't survive? Mean aliens! >x<

I'm glad you can remember some of your dreams. =3

-------

By Gil's demand, I might as well post my dream even though I don't wanna relive it. Having her beg me is enough of a reward~muwahahahaha! > : D (just kidding btw..please don't kill me! o: )

So last night I dreamed it was Halloween, Fourth of July AND my birthday all on the same day. As much as this is entirely impossible, I really believed my dream was reality since I could feel, smell, taste, ect. Anyway, my grandma takes me to my mom's friend's house so I could stay over for a week. They're house was huge while in reality it's no larger than my house. Her daughter (who's an amazing anime artist in real life ) let me hang out with her for a while and play video games, until I was sucked into the tv. The only way I could leave is if I got through the game, so I thought I might as well play along. The first level I'm on is a really shallow square pool that must have been at least twenty feet on all sides. There are a bunch of koi fish swimming around and there were dead ones floating at the top too. As I'm looking around I see Izaya laying in the water covered in 'blood'. I also see Namie in the same situation, but since I don't care much for her I left her alone. I thought the koi fish attacked him and since I didn't know for sure what the goal of the level was, I assumed it was to revive him. I checked his pulse and since he had none I was about ready to give him CPR when Namie gets up and says he's perfectly fine. He gets up and starts dancing around kicking water in my face and throws a few koi at me. It turns out all the blood was really ketchup and he just wanted to play a prank on some one. I was pretty pissed off and was about to kick him where the sun don't shine, but then he told me he had candy in his car and asked me if I'd like to go get some with him. Even though that's one of the oldest tricks in the book for kidnapping, I love candy. Alot. Before I could fall into the trap, Namie picks me up and throws me out of the pool and down a black hole. Break (the character) shows up in a pink tutu with fairy wings holding a wand and starts singing something like "I'm a pretty fairy, magical fairy Break! Something something something I'm so pleasantly gay~ " and taps me on the head with his wand three times. He 'magically' transports me to some sort of Mario looking level. Long story short, I cheat a bit through that level and end up loosing a few fingers to a shark, and I could feel it. O_o

And that was my dream. Nothing special, but it scared me. XD And I think this isn't the first time I've dreamed of fairy!Break before. He might be a re-occuring thing too.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 am

@Oz:

LAWL Oh Izaya...he seems like he would do that too. xDDD

Namie can go swim with the fishes. >8D

LMFAO @ Fairy Break.

Dude that prolly came from the PH play RPG we doing. Remember I made Break a fairy. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 am

@Oz: *dying of laughter* at Break being a fairy XDD
Izaya playing a prank? thats no suprise XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:25 pm

@Gil-

LAWL I think I do remember something like that from an rpg. XD

-----------

Didn't have a dream last night. ^-^ I got to sleep peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

One time I had a Black Blood Brothers related dream
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 am

I had a dream a few nights ago but I keep forgetting to post it. X_X

I dreamed that someone posted a journal on dA that they were auctioning a pair of shoes that had Rin Kaenbyou from Touhou 11 on them. And in the comments was this one by DJ from Total Drama Island and he said "You bid ME on a pair of shoes?!" to someone... O_O

There was another dream the day after that one, where it was nighttime and I was driving down the hill from my house into town, and I saw this wierd space station thing floating in the sky... but what was even wierder was there was this flashlight flickering on and off in an abandoned train on top of some random hill. The front of the train looked like it was about to fall off the edge of the hill, so I ran over there and into the train to see what was going on. Turns out... there was some old guy that looked like he was from The Muppets trying to color a light blue crayon with a light blue crayon to make it sharp again or something and boost the train's energy. There was also some lady in the train that looked like a flight attendant flickering the flashlight. Suddenly, the train lurched forward and started charging down the hill. The old guy and the lady bailed but I stayed inside the train, trying to color the rest of the crayon for some reason. Then later my dream showed the old guy and the lady standing somewhere with the cast of The Muppets and they were watching a hill and then the train crashed into the hill and I was riding down the hill in a red wagon.

...WTF?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

Last night I dreamed my uncle was a famous transvestite and that he knew Lady Gaga. O.o;; It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:24 am

@Oz:

............*dies laughing* XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Last night's dream was so scary! fox breakdown All of my past stalkers appeared again along with the new ones! I'm seriously thinking about adding Alois to the list now!
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:
Last night's dream was so scary! fox breakdown All of my past stalkers appeared again along with the new ones! I'm seriously thinking about adding Alois to the list now!

You should. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 pm

@Oz:

Please post itttt. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 am

@Emily-

I just did. : D

@Gil-

If you say so. XD It's pretty long.

-------------

Last night I dreamed that I was invited to a ball Obama was hosting. One of my guy friends was driving me to the White House, but on the way there we stopped in a pretty shady looking place. Alois was on the street corner in a pink leather bikini covered in rhine stones (the same outfit he was wearing in a previous dream) and some stiletto heels. He saw my friend and I and walked up to the car and started sniffing me and said "Ahhhh~ You smell nice. ". I backed away a bit and he pouted at me and walked over to the other side of the car next to my friend. After they chatted for a while Alois said, "Yay! I have a customer! Some one go get the walrus!" and dragged my friend away with him. O_o;; Since I had no one to drive me now I stood out on the side of the road and decided to hitch hike since I was too lazy to walk. The Mystery Van pulls over and they offer me a ride, so I get in no questions asked. Big mistake. They tied me up and put me in the back of the trunk and started to drive in the opposite direction. I could hear them discussing what they should do with me next and Shaggy suggests they boil me in hot water and eat me for dinner. Scooby agrees with him as he starts sprinkling salt and pepper over me since I needed more flavor supposedly. When I'm sure I'm about to die, everyone immediately has a heart attack and they all drop dead. Since no one was driving the car spun out of control and crashed into a tree. I was perfectly unharmed so I get out of the car to see Light Yagami and Edward Cullen embracing each other looking like they were about to kiss. Ummm..ewww? So anyway, Jack swoops down from the sky and picks me up giving me a ride to where I need to be. He escorts me inside when I see Obama standing infront of the exit saying I'm not aloud to leave. I try walking around him, but his ears expand blocking the door way. It turns out Jack was just working with him to make me fall in a trap. Russia appears and says a water balloon fight is gonna happen and I have to be on his team or I'll die. Long story short I'm being chased by everyone there and when I get back home I see Alois and my guy friend sleeping in my bed with a walrus. D: (perhaps the same walrus from a previous dream with Spain? )

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 am

@Oz: ohmygawddd...XDDDDD Alois wearing a bikini?!?!?! oh GAWD!! thats just toooooo funny XDD

i forgot parts of my dream but it was all MUMBO JUMBO.....
ok so i was at the mountains and we were all having lunch with a table set up and all but i forgot who i was eating with. (probably random people) anyways we were enjoying and blah blah blah and then i see a mountain lion and everyone disappears while im still stuck with this mountain lion...then Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran HSHC come out of nowhere and save me. then were at the host club room...i see Tamaki and Renge...frozen in an icecube...holding underwear....and then me, Hikaru, and Kaoru go and have dinner. (weird cus i was just eating lunch) then Tamaki comes out of nowhere and starts yelling at me and then Kyoya says that i needed to go so i left..i didnt end up in a forest!....CRAP....totally forgot what happened after that but i remember going to like 3 places...

I REMEMBERED...thanks to SYTYCD =D
i then appeared at an anime con. and i dont know who the hell i was cosplaying but i was in a skeleton costume... -_-and then they told me to dance.. with this other guy i dont know of...then we started dancing and then i started improving cus i didnt know what the hell i was doing and then at the end i was following the guy..then the announcer guy was like, "Why weren't you together in the dance?" and i was like, "I dont know..." {worst case scenario to forget a freakin dance} then people wanted to take pictures with me and then i got off the stage and then a contestant from SYTYCD was there and he was like, "You did sooo good!!!" and then i said, "Did you see the improve part?" and he nodded his head..and then i appeared somewhere cold..i think it was Alaska but im not sure.. then we were traveling all together and then we stopped at some resting place where you sleep in the drawers...i dont know but then we swam across this river and suddenly we were in Hawaii...these people welcomed us but then they said they didnt like us....so we just went over somewhere and started swimming...then my dream ended there...
BLEH =P

Last edited by Will of the Abyss on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next