Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 am

@Oz:

*hyperventalating form laughter*

OMFGGG!!! XDDDD

Alois in the bikini AND LightxEdward!? That murdered me (especially LightxEdward). xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 pm

i might have to add greil to my list as he's apeared in two of my dreams now O__o

away i remember some of my dream from last night

bascally i entered a school play can't remwember who i was plying as but any ways china apeared with three panda's wanting to join to school play and greil apeared in a pink dress holding flowers O__o wanting to be the princess in play, and well he got the role Shocked then all these people came in to watch the play, i had to sing with these other people while greil sat on a throne sadly china never apeared to play in play even after he wanted to enter lol the play turned out to be a disater and everyone hated it, and then i woke up so no idea what happened ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:33 pm

@Will-

Weird dream....I find it funny that in the last bit where you went to Hawaii and they were welcoming you there, then the next second they say they don't like you. XD Wtf?

@Gil-

I'm already working on drawing Alois in that bikini and now I'm tempted to draw LightxEdward now -shot-

@Break-

LMAO! I could see Grell doing something like that. If he's the princess then is Sebastian the prince? XDDDDD And poor China. D:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm

@Break:

Grelle in a dress was prolly from the Kuro OVA. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm

yeah possibly thow sahme ion't remember the otham with greil i just know he a apeared then disapeared O__o o yeah if gxreil apears in my dream again he's going on my dream stalker list XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am

@Break-

If he were your stalker, that would be awesome! : D See if you'll have another dream with him in it, then you can add him to your list, haha!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Ok..anyone remember how a long time ago I dreamed that I was sexually harassed by Japan? O_o It happened again. Wtf? I also dreamed I was on a reality show where everyone has to live in a house and get's voted off and stuff, but I can't remember much of that.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

weirddddd.....

ughh mine didnt make sense.... so apprently i was really depressed and i was walking around in a shopping mall (again)... i saw my mom but she ignored me and i saw my sisters too but they ignored me. so i kept walking and i walked in a dress store and i just randomly took a dress and put it on..then i walked out of the store and then walked back in again... =_= then all the people in there kept staring at me...and then apparently i walked in the boys area and then there was a big uproar..i was soooooo out of it in my dream so i was like, "MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WHO CARES.." so i walked out of the store and i wasnt in the dress anymore all of the sudden...i was in my street clothes and then i walked around and then there was a HUGE game area.. and they were announcing something...i was really out of it so i was pushed around by some people and then i left the gaming area and i saw Vic Mignogna.........ive never seen him before in my life yet he appears in my dream....umm anyways he talks to me and says, "why are you so depressed?" i sit down next to him and i just start talking about how i dont like my life and all... =_= and in the dream i dont think i realized that that was Vic....and then people pass by and they're all waving at me and smiling...then my dream ends there.... ughh so weird... =_=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

@Will-

Weird dream... at least Vic was in it. XD

------

I can't remember last night's dream other than at one point near the end, my town flooded and Ling Yao was trying to drown me. I think the reason he was there is because I've been watching alot of Fma:Brotherhood lately. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 am

@Oz:

Now Ling is gonna be in your dreams lots. xDDD

i gues that means Greed will now be too. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 am

@Gil-

Ah crap. XD Soon it will be one more person on the dream stalker list.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

um i don't remember much of my dream but 3 transfoarmers apeared in my dream O__O and some werid guy was throwing free candy on the street
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

@Break-

Free candy? <3 I'll trade you dreams lol

-------

I semi remember last night's dream, but it wasn't all that interesting. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was taking a bubble bath with like eight rubber duckies. when I moved the bubbles, I could see my legs and the bottom of the tub, but when I dunked my head under, there was this WHOLE civilization of rubber duckies. Then they made me their King. So I was sitting on my throne, and then I was alerted by one of my ducky subjects that a monster was attacking the city, and that I needed vampire slaying stuff to kill him. I wandered out and there was this green-haired and -skinned chick with short hair standing there all sparkly-like with her floaty wings. I walked back over to my Knight Ducky and told him that he's an idiot, and that I don't need vampire slayer stuff to kill fairies. Then I poked the pixie chick a couple times and she exploded into a poof of sparkles and was gone. Then my ducky knight facepalmed and pointed at the other side of the city, which was being terroized by a giant frog (which was really just sitting there)

I needed vampire slaying equipment to kill a giant frog. o_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

@Cheshire-

Maybe it's some kind of vampire froggy hybrid... XD

-----

Last night's dream was strange. O_o;;; I think I have internet memes and my own strange imagination to blame.

I dreamed I was at school, but it wasn't my school. Alot of my old classmates were there as well as the ones from last year (I have alot of dreams in that setting, huh? ). So we're all filling out this form thing signing our name on the dotted line saying that we're okay if pedobear decides to kidnap us all at random and such, when Sheldon from the show 'The Big Bang Theory' walks in the door. Everyone is trying to rush to him and get his autograph and since there's no way I can push through a crowd, I gave up and sat to the side. After everyone is done getting autographs, I shyly asked him if I could get a picture since I'm such a big fan and all. Instead he gave me the longest, most awkward hug ever. After that he decides I have to be his personal tour guide of the town and that I have to be on duty in ten minutes. I still had homework to do, so I go back and try to fill out the rest. Lelouch interrupts the class, climbs onto the teachers desk and says "I, Lelouch Lamprouge, will charm you all by dancing to a latin beat!" and starts tango dancing. Que Alois, who starts dancing with him and asks him if he'd be interested in a night with him and a walrus (again with the walrus...? ) . They leave and I go outside to see when the next bus comes since I had to be at a festival. Instead of a bus coming, this guy in a turban (I think this explains it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwkKynbxqo ) drops down from the sky and says "There is no time, your sword is enough!". Since I didn't want to go through the whole 'Squadala' thing, I run away and eventually get to the festival myself. There was a bunch of anime stuff there and I was looking at it all wide eyed and mystified. Erika and Walker appear and Erika started looking through yaoi doujin squealing 'Sugoi!' while Walker came up to me and said "Hiii Mrs. Orihara!" ....I don't even wanna know. The rest of the dream I was eating daifuku and then Sharon and the Squadala guy chase after me trying to eat my brains.

D: Then I woke up. Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 pm

@Oz:

LMAO @ Lulu. I'd love to see him tango *__* *drools*

AHAHA ALOIS! xD Was he in the pink bikini agian? Also you may want to add Mr. Walrus to your stalker list now. xD

Erika! My fellow Yaoi fangirl! <3

LMFAOOOO Mrs. Orihara!? Dude your cheating on him. Your married to Izaya but your dating Light too!...WTF? Apparently evil(ish) characters like making you marry/date them. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 am

@Gil-

I don't really remember what he was wearing this time. XD I think it was just his normal outfit with the short shorts...those awesome short shorts~ *o*

And I'm gonna add Mr. Walrus to the list right now. He defiantly deserves I spot on there. XDDDDDD

Pttfff maybe it's because they know I'm a dumb blonde and they can use me for their evil(ish) schemes. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

............................Well what I had wasn't weird...or a dream...it was a NIGHTMARE! DDDx

This nightmare actually caused me to wake up crying....T_T

It went like this. I started going back and forth between Mom's and Dad's agian. And when I get to Mom's....HE IS THERE. BOB CAME BACK TO LIFE.

The instant I saw him he acted like nothing was wrong, and did his usual "fake" cheerful attitude (which ment trouble for me later).

So I went into my room and called my Grandma. Asking her to come pick me up and that Bob was still alive. She said she would call Child Services to come pick me up.

About 20 mins later a old man that oddly looked like Ducky from NSCI (wtf? o.O) came to the house and into my room asking me questions about bob. Just then Mom came by my room and noticed him. Called Bob over who was vividly pissed now.

The doc started giving Bob quesions about the way he treats me. Of course Bob being the lying bastard that he was. Lied threw his teeth, and the sad thing was....the doc believed it.

So he said that he would only rate Bob's "bad-parenting" a 3/10 (....) and he was gonna leave me with them for now. He leaves and drives off.

The minute the dc is ou of site. Bob and Mom start yelling at me. Bob grabs my hair and yanks on it. Then starts hitting me on my legs, arms and head. Mom just yells.

After they did that for about 5 mins. They left the room and I went and crawled into a corner crying.

About 10 mins later Bob comes back looking pissed. I got scared and started to back away, he picked up a lamp and threw it at me. It shatered, and he started to beat me agian. I screamed bloody murder and was crying my eyes out.

After he finished I hurried and called Grammy, telling her the doctors were fooled by Bob and left me here. And that right after they left he started to beat me.

Grammy called Child Services, They contacted the worker who went to my house. They explained that Bob didn't appear to be a bad parent. But the people in the office told them that right after they left I called and was crying.

So the doc went back to my house found me in my room crying. I was black and blue and had a cut on my forhead that was bleeding. He told me to pack what I needed and to get into the truck. I do so.

After I got intot he truck, Bob and Mom appear angry and ak where doc is taking me. He explains that he was fooled by Bob's fake act and was taking me to Dads. Also that he was gonna make sure that Bob and mom could never get another job, move, or get any rights at all for what they have done.

...Just after that Bob shot him with a gun. o________o

Ducky dropped dead and they started coming towards me in the truck. I locked all the doors and made all the windows go up.

That didn't help much cuz they picked up rocks and sticks and shit and started beating the truck. Sides caved in, the roof caved it. Glass broke. They ept yelling at me to get my ass out of the truck. I went into the fudal position in the middle of the truck and started crying.

...Then I woke up...

Seriously WHY did that come back to haunt me when I know Bob's dead and has been for 5 months? T____T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

@Gil-

AWWWWWWWWWW!! *hugs to no end* Poor Gil! T_T I'm sorry you had such a horrible nightmare.

It was just a nightmare, and Bob is never coming back. Right now he's prollly...no, DEFIANTLY burning in hell. Right where he belongs and will stay forever and ever and ever and ever. <3 And if he ever does try coming back, I'll push him back down there myself.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 pm

@Oz:

Ahaaha! Thanks. xDDD

But seriously that better not happen again (doesn't need to wake up because of that agian). Dx
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 pm

I have had this one dream twice now!!
It always starts out with me going to a museum and I end up in the sea life part! And the only way I can get out of that part is to go through the SHARK PART!!! nani!! I am deathly afraid of sharks including the fake ones in museums!! (yea I know thats dumb, but I can't help it) Anyways I always end up in the middle of the hallway and then the lights go out!!! So I am in the middle of the shark part with the lights off and no one around me! nooo Then it gets even scarier!!! I start hearing water and I find that the room is filling up with water!!! Then the craziest part is that the Sharks come to life!!! Then they start to chase me at then I wake up!!
wahhh
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:53 am

@Echo-

O_o;; Holy crappers...I've had a dream really similar to that. Scary!!

--------

Last night I had a few dreams since I kept waking up in the middle of some of them. XD

Like Gil, something came back to haunt me that scared me so much that when I woke up, I almost cried. It freaked me out. D:

Then later I dreamed it was the end of the world. A tornado is crashing through the town lifting up random people and the weird thing is I could actually feel myself being lifted off the ground. So that freaked me out too.

Then I dreamed that I was living back in an apartment I lived in years ago and these two hobo guys were hiding in the kitchen stealing all the food. After they give me a long lecture on how milk is good for your bones, they beg me to hide them from the police. I let them stay over night and later I find out they stuffed my parrot in a garbage can. He was still alive, so I let him out and he started eating ice cream.

I woke up and then I dreamed I was at a sweet store and everything was super expensive. The guy who ran the store didn't like me very much, so he raised all the prices and made a sundae $150. It was a really awesome sundae though. It was covered in hot fudge, whipped cream, and it had two huge chocolate chip cookies on the side...yummmm. Oz appears and agrees to buy it for me if I share it with him, so of course I say yes. I talked with him for a long time and we were having alot of fun (almost like a date? 8D -shot- ) when Gil (the character) shows up and starts whining at Oz like a worried mother asking him where he's been and how worried he was and all that.

Then I woke up for good. XD These were actually some what normal-ish. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

@Oz:

What came back to haunt you? (My guess is the Koi). xDDD

LMAO @ Gil. So like him. BUt that's part of what makes him so damn cute! <3
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I had this one dream where I went to a old temple that I found in the jungle and I end up climing to the top or somewhere near the top and then the whole place starts falling apart!! So I start running back down, But i am outside climing down the side!!! Then all these rocks and stuff start falling in my direction and I some how dodge everything until I hit the bottom!! So I start running away from it and then it starts to lean and it begins to start falling all around me!!! I have had this dream twice now and both have had a different ending!! One of them end in me being crushed and the other one ended in me getting away just in time!!! wahhh
Back to top Go down
TheChainYaname

TheChainYaname

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

I had this one dream where I was on the sidelines of my memory watching all this stuff thats happened in my past and when Its over everything ges black and Im just left standing there.

Ooon the other hand, I also have this habit that every anime guy I like I replay the episodes of their anime in my head and I make my own girl characters, Like: Yikuromaru, Sinjiku, Yokoriu and more..and also this weird one that kills people named Vanessa e.o I wouldnt want you to meet her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theblackrose771
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next