Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:19 am

oh manz thats funny Vincent. XD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:26 am

Last night I dreamed I was fighting with the Autobots against the Decepticons. At one point I was with Wheelie (Not ROTF version, looked like G1 version). Then suddenly I was kidnapped by Decepticon Shockwave. He was about to toture me but the Autobots came to the Rescue. I then woke up.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 am

@Leo

LOL! Nice dream XD
-----------------

Wow I haven't posted on here in forever! I've been having weird dreams,but I've been keeping them to myself lately.
Last night I dreamed that it was Christmas I had to baby sit the younger version of Gil with my grandma, so we took him to Disney Land. We won tickets to meet Zack Efron and my granny was all excited since she's such a big fangirl. When we meet him he tells us through a gay song and dance that he's really Light Yagami (the truth is revealed!). I run away from him leaving Gilly and grandma behind with the physco path. After running for ten minutes I stop near a roller coaster. A large crowd gathers around me and I see Oz walk up to me. Before I could even say hello some one holds a gun up to his head. It was Ken from Seitokai no Ichizon..oh great. No idea why he wanted to kill poor Oz :/ He'd done nothing wrong. Then I get cornered by the rest of the crowd that turns into an angry mob. At this point I'm desperately trying to wake up since I know this is all a dream. Jack falls from the sky and says some magical phrase while doing the pelvic thrust. This scares off the crowd and I go back to my grandma. The rest of the dream I was watching the cartoon Jimmy Neutron.
.___. Then I woke up. I wish I could have a normal dream for once.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 am

@Oz: Jack saying a magical phrase and doing the pelvic thrust?!?!?! *burst into laughter* thats way to funny >_<

hmmm *gasp* i remember a pretty weird dream....ok....so me and my friends were at Elicthes and we were on the ride Boomerang im pretty sure.. once we were at the top waiting for the ride to go i started singing Journey and then my friends joined in and then everybody else did. we were all yelling at the top of our lungs and everybody was staring at us.... and then after that we got off the ride and we started dancing and everybody joined and then at the end we yelled out, GLEE....hahah it was really weird....
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 am

OMG I had another dream! YAY!

...It's to bad it had to be one that pissed me off....>___<

My dream beleive it or not was a re-creation of the controlling/bitchy aspect of when my mom critized me for every little thing making me feel like total shit and wanting to punch her lights out.

...and yes this was my mom doing it...not my asshole step-father. o___o;;

This time she was critizing me about...my hair? WTF!?

I don't even give a damn about my hair! But she started bitchin about how it was to long, looked like crap (when it looked like it always done when its NEAT) and then started bitchin about how I couldn't take care of my hair properly and how I should get rid of it. She also called me useless for not being able to do something so simple as hair care....=________=

Wow...yeah its true I'm not a person who cares about my hair, but even I know to make it presentable. I'm just not a person to use hair spray or style it...jeez...I normally wouldn't get pissed at this, but I guess & years of dealing with those types of comments takes its toll after awhile.

I know Oz would think this was a nightmare....she she has hair phobeia. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:40 pm

i had a dream.

It was where i was living my life

but for some reason it was a musical sweat drop

yes I sang everything i said in my dream and it was completely normal sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 am

Last night's dream was SCARY! T_T

I dreamed that I was in a Mario game except I was dressed like Link from Legend of Zelda. I was on a tropical island and I found myself near a waterfall. So I jump in the water and start swimming to the next island. Before I get there this thing pops up on the 'screen' that says 'These are level one sharks.' or something like that. They start swimming toward me so I try and swim away to a piece of land. I get back in the water and the sharks chase me again! One of them almost chomps off my leg, but as it was about to the entire pack of sharks were gobbled up by a giant koi fish!! So now the koi fish is after me. The rest of the dream is all a blur other than being saved by some random guy named Hermit and ending up at Walmart for a church gathering.

sweat drop I really wish my dreams made sense...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm

no idea if i should call this a werid dream but a new days ago. hikaru and kaoru apeared in my dream, i was dating one of the twins and well we were also traped in a building cause there was war going on out side kaoru later came running to me saying hikaru is missing and we were about to look for him but we were then locked in a room together, then i woke up

so in away i never did find hikaru and who knows if me and kaoru got out that room or not ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 am

oh wow....had this dream....twice!!! it was scurry....
kinda forgot parts of it but.....

i remember seeing the part where Sebastian is about to eat Ciel`s soul? yaa...the last episode basically. i was there watching but i was hiding of course and i was freaking out... being stupid i kept leaning cus i was watching so then Sebastian found me and i tried to run away but that didnt work out...then the bird that watched over them? ya it was chasing me too....it was scarrrryyyy...and then i ran into a wall...ya...and i got caught and then my dream stopped there... poopy i wanted to stay in that dream for a while....eheheheheh...but ya Sebastian...*sigh* love!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

@ Will:

LOL nice. XD

-------------

This dream is actually a few weeks old, I just never posted it. Dx

I recently got a Harvest Moon game for my DS (yes I'm a HM nerd...sue me). xD

Anyways I was apparently playing it so long becuase when I went to sleep I had a dream that Nami (what I named my character in the game) was me. And "I" was arguing with the daughter of the family that farms crops and the mother of the family who sells animls on how to raise my chickens.....o___o?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:55 am

@Will-

Nice dream XD Speaking of which I've been having alot of dreams about Sebastian lately O_o;;

@Gil-

*giggles* You told me about that dream~ How funny!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:21 am

haha i know right?! it was pretty crazy...it took me a while that i wasnt dreaming when i woke up...then i wanted to back to sleep... >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:02 am

Last night's dream was just amazing! love!!! love yayz
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:27 am

You gotta tell me it when you get online girl! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:

Neverrrrrr! XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
Gilbert Nightray wrote:

Neverrrrrr! XD

Aww plzzzzz? *puppy pout* ='(
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Oh noes! Not the puppy pout! wahhh I have no choice but to surrender!

Not XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:
Oh noes! Not the puppy pout! Werid Dreams - Page 9 916997 I have no choice but to surrender!

Not XD

Want me to force you with THAT on msn? *angel face* Werid Dreams - Page 9 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 pm

nani!! No, please not THAT! Anything but that! But what if I don't go on Msn? You couldn't hurt me on here~ cute fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am

@Oz:

But I can spam your email box with THAT. Werid Dreams - Page 9 Icon_twisted

and many other things. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 pm

@Gil-

run crying Curse youuuuuu!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 am

I can't remember much of last nights dream other than that I was kidnapped by Russia and was almost killed by one of my OCs, Daijirou-kun. ^^' He's finally getting his revenge after all the fanservice chapters I wrote of him and two of my other male characters... and all the cross dressing and plot twists I involve him in sweat drop So I deserved that.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 pm

@Oz:

LAWL nice.

------------

Sadly no new dreams for me yet. ='(
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:41 pm

um i kinda had a werid dream that made no sence last night

tamaki, hiakru and kaoru were in it too they didn't do all that much but any ways we were all in some big builden that was full of water and i do been full of water lol, me , tama and the twins and some others where trying to find away out from the building it's werid cause we could breathe underwater

sadly i woke up so no idea if we ever did find away out
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 am

weiiiirdddd O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next