Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Werid Dreams - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 am

i forgot what my last dream was actually ABOUT but, it DID involve a chicken wearing mouse ears
and like eight characters from Lord of the rings. All wearing togas.
it was really weird.
i wish i remember the plot. i feel like it was one of my totally not-epic Epic Adventure ones (like the really long one about trying to find a bathroom while naked and dancing i had a few weeks ago)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 am

Trust me, it was scary. nani!! Not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 am

I kinda remember my dream from last night XD It was weird (gee what a surprise).

I dreamed that I was in a completely white room. I'm sitting in there for a while being bored until a giant daifuku falls from the sky. I start eating at it, but by the time I get to the marshmallow filling, Izaya from Durarara shows up and starts eating the rest of it (some how I knew the night before that he would show up in my dreams XD eventually ). It becomes an all out battle over who can eat the rest of the huge daifuku. Sadly I lose and he gets to eat all the sweet bean paste and I pass out from eating too much. Later I find myself at my old school and there's a pep rally going on. I see one of my old class mates in a chicken suit running around the playground yelling "Churros!!" as he jumps over the fence. Then in my dream I supposedly 'wake up' and I find out that I was sleeping in class. I tell my teacher and class mates about my dream and they laugh at it calling me weird. The teacher announces we're going on a field trip to my church. When we get there I tell the rest of the group I need to go use the restroom, so I walk up the stairs to where it is. I see my grandpa at the door with a lunch bag yelling "Sissy britches, you forgot your lunch!!" (<--this actually happened at my school once or twice ^^'). I go get my lunch and give my papa a hug when I find out that he's actually Wanyudo from Jigoku Shoujo. O_o

Then I woke up..the last part kinda scared me XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 am

@Oz:

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! XD

Izaya will start poppping up now in your dreams. Only eh will be the person to rival you in sweets eating. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:56 am

@Gil-

That I don't mind at all ;D He can be in my dreams when ever he chooses. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:11 am

@Oz:

But what if he goes all killing mode on you with his knife? Or sends gangs or the mafia after you? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 pm

@Gil-

Now that I think about it...that could be a problem. sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:02 am

@Oz:

LMAO! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh my God, Gil... you were so right when you said he was gonna send gangs and the mafia after me, because that's exactly what happened in my dream last night. wahhh That and the Scooby Doo gang, Jack, and the koi returned! Noooooo!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

@Oz:

.......................LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMFG SERIOUSLY!?

I'm obviously psychic...that or very intuitive. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:49 am

@Gil-

I swear you're psychic. XD Weren't there other instances where you've predicted silly things like this and they've came true?

---------------------------------

Anyway, my full dream last night was this:

I dreamed that I was walking down an alley way and a prettyful angel comes to me and says it has news. It says "At 3 '0 clock the end will come." and I started freaking out. Then it turns into a demon with sharp, pointy teeth, red eyes, and black wings and starts chasing me! After running for a while I find myself at a nightclub and everyone there is drunk. As I'm trying to find my way out of there some one yells "Omg shota fanservice!" and I hear a bunch of squealing (I feel sorry for the poor little shota boy of whom their delight came from D: ). I feel some one grab my arm and they say "Come with me if you want to live!" and get dragged all over town. I look to see who the person is and you guessed it, Jack. His presence didn't matter much because he disappeared right when I looked at him. I wander around town for a while and get tired so I go sit down against a tall brick wall. After I sit down a bunch of people make a circle around me and start smoking pot O_o. I go to get up and some one grabs my hand (thankfully it wasn't Jacky this time XD ) and it's Izaya. He asks me if I could tell him exactly what the angel/demon thing told me but I refused to talk so he sends multiple gangs and the mafia after me and I'm running away from them for a while. I get hit over the head with a tire iron and wake up in the Mystery Van. They were at a Taco Bell drive through and asked me what I wanted. Then Ciel shows up out of no where and tells them I want a taco and cinnamon twists.Freddy says "That will take 15 minutes!". So we're waiting there in the drive through and I look outside at the little menu thingy to see that it's made out of koi fish scales. Then the scales all form together and turn into a huge koi fish. Just as it's about to eat the van, Len comes out of no where and starts singing to it.

Then after he finished his song I woke up. nani!! It was such a scary dream!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 am

@Oz:

............................PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT *snorts* XDDDDDDDDDDD

I think that said it all. -shot- XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 am

@Gil-

Pretty much, yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:12 pm

I had another dream! O_O

It was short...very short...and I have no idea why the hell I was dreaming this in the first place...XD

---------

It started out with me being in some random house with 2 ladies having dinner with them. Beside the dinner table was thing 6 foot long fish tank that i kept lookin in while I ate admiring the fish (no there were no Koi Oz). xD

Just then one of the ladies said she would be right back, and that she had to get something for the fish tank. She went down stairs and came back up with this massive ass Toad. o___O;;

She called it 'Charlie' I think...Anyways she put Charlie in the tank and we watched him swim around for a bit. Just then I noticed that Charlie was swimming to the top of the tank and jumped on to the table. I freak out and get out of my chair and go to the other side of the table.

Next thing I know Charlie is staring me down, and I'm like "Your trying to jump on me aren't you?"

It was then that I noticed my shirt was blue and green, so I was like "you like my shirt thats why isn't it!?

Then Charlie randomly jumps on my Thigh and I try to pick him up and then he jumps on my face (which was felt all slimy afterwards).

.............The End.................

Oz is rubbing off on me...her make no sense and involve anime...mine make no sense and invole real life. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 am

hey, my dream involved a tire iron, too! but not doing what yours was.

So, like, I was wandering around, and then this guy (he's this total homophobe jerkhole I know) comes out of nowhere and starts beating me over the head with a rolled up rainbow flag (ok, so that part totally made sense)
So the guy pulls a tire iron it out of the back of his pants and was going to drive it like, right through me like i was a vampire (ok, so vampires actually WERE legitimately involved... I just don't remember how, so I'm leaving it out) , and then a crowd gathered making fun of him.
and then, so like, this naked guy runs through holding a really distressed looking duck over his head and EVERYONE is distracted except me by him (Vincent and Alice later informed me he was really hot, i didn't notice, i was drooling over other characters in my dream)
so then I ran up and tied the gay flag to the homophobe's tire iron, and he was waving around the flag and totally didn't notice, and then he did, and I felt like I'd won.
And then Vincent, Alice, Ada, and our friend Amanda came up and were all like, omg, the naked guy with the duck was like, SUPER DUPER hot.
and then amanda started beating everyone up because it was yamapi (or, as amanda calls him... "MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!! ") and so, since everyone was looking at her husband's naked, she had to beat the pulp out of everyone. And while she was mopping the floor with everyone, I was watching the homophobe wave his gay support flag and feeling victorious

cat

although... I'm just throwing it out there... there was NOTHING asian about the "yamapi" in my dream.... I'm pretty sure he was actually the kid who lives across the street from me... PURE 100% Irish/German (ok, so that's 50/50... but still, nothing even vaguely asian there.)
but... yeah.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 am

Once I had a dream about I was in this crazy high technical airport watching a TV show that had Tyra Banks and a flamingo in it. *shot*

Actually I had a Pandora Hearts dream once. The characters were at the zoo and Break said "Where are the ravens?" Then Gil got all mad and then he and Oz did the fusion dance and turned into a giant blue and yellow raven with triangle things.

Theres gotta be something wrong with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

@Emily:

Pfft yours are normal compared to Oz's dreams. XD

Your should read some of hers.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 am

Oh wow. XD

Also, I had this one where I was in some kind of war battlefield with a few people and my brother and we were all adults. I was trying to protect my brother from some guy and he killed him and I felt really sad. Like, REAL sadness. And when I woke up I just wanted to hug him so hard.

Oh, there was another one where a few relatives of mine, my family, and a few random people were playing this game where we all went into a pyramid and it was like a reality show where two people were put into elavators and they had to do challeges and some of the elavators opened and no one came out. 8|

That reminds me, there was another one where I was in a crazy high technical mall and at the end of the mall was a giant thing of several elavators and some of them had confined spaces and there was a submarine port and I got lost and was holding a brown suitcase.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 am

*Alice only remembers five dreams from her entire life*
*They are all nightmares*
*they are not amusing*

@Chessie... why was I there? AGAIN?! oh well, at least I wasn't naked this time... *is still disturbed*

@Emily: .. yes, yes, yes, Oz and her epic dreams... are legend. XD
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am

Oh, and Oz??

I wouldn't really mind being harassed by Japan... OR Greece... or Prussia~~!! mmmm, Prussia..

I'm reallly jealous of your dreams.... XD
Besides, what are all the recurring bits so far? Jack, the Scooby gang, koi, and now Iz-something? I mean, what's next?! XD I'm waiting for it to be, like, Ciel... or drive-throughs.

And I think Gils' 'predicting' works because it's planting the idea in your subconscious, yes...
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 am

@alice: you've got the idea! omg

i WANT to be sexually harrassed by poland... especially if he's wearing a skirt.......... nose bleed

also @alice:
you were there because you are one of my close friends. i don't mention frined that no one else knows, but if you MUST know, my friends Tess, Jessie, Nate (oh, i couldn've mentioned nate, you guys know him now XD), and serena were all also part of the mob getting beaten up by amanda for admiring euro-yamapi's nakedness
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:01 am

FFFFFF you gais I want SWITZERLAND to harass me. *shot*

Those must be some epic dreams. X3 BUT FFFFF YOU SHOULD SEE THE 9-FORUM MB DREAM THREAD ITS SO DISTURBING I CRIED. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 am

You guys are all perverts for wanting to be sexually harassed by countries! XD -shot- jk Deep down we all do ;D

And awww I'm so flattered ^///////^ I didn't know you guys enjoyed reading about my wacky dreams/nightmares. *blushes*

@Alice-

God only knows what will appear in my next dream. OxO

-------

Sadly I can't remember last nights dream other than the fact that it had to do with the new shrimp tacos at Taco Bell. (which is strange since I barely ever go there XD )
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 pm

i have no idea how to say this but

gil and ada from pandora hearts apeared in my dream ^^;

they were kissing and going on a date onion

thats all i remember for now if i remember more of my dream i'll post it up
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm

@Alice:

Haha maybe thats it. She gets so worked up that anything I suggest or showed gets permentily stuck in her brain. XD

@Chesire:

LAWL I wouldn't mind being sexually harassed by Greece ...or France actually -shot- XD

I also adore Leit, Japan and Canada...but I can't see them doing any of that. XD

@Oz:

LMAO @ taco bell ...odd....

@Break:

LOL GilxAda!!!! XD

Last edited by Gilbert Nightray on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next